Announcement: Please read the Rules Topic for some general rules and etiquette before using the Hints and Solutions system.

Caravel Forum : DROD Boards : Hints and Solutions : 2 West Nanfro Budkin's First Dungeon (2 West Nanfro Budkin's First Dungeon)
Get Help for a Room Post Reply
Poster Message
Zeke
Level: Roachling
Rank Points: 10
IP: Logged
icon 2 West Nanfro Budkin's First Dungeon (0)  

Can anyone help me with this room? I can't kill the 3 roaches on my way and get down to the queen fast enough to flip the switch before she reproduces. Can anyone help me with speeding up the run enough or killing the babie after I flip the switch?

Thanks in advance!
09-18-2005 at 07:34 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts Quote Reply
AlefBet
Level: Smitemaster
Rank Points: 979
icon Re: 2 West Nanfro Budkin's First Dungeon (+1)  
This question should really be in the Hints and Solutions board. But I'll drop a hint while I'm posting here. This room requires very careful timing. I don't think you have a single move to spare.
Click here to view the secret text
That's not much, but it might give you what you need. If you still can't get it, try to reason out why someone would tell you to do that.

You probably won't be able to reach and flip the switch before the queen spawns, but it may be "close enough" that you can still solve the room.

Good luck.

++Adam H. Peterson

[Last edited by AlefBet at 09-18-2005 08:34 AM]
09-18-2005 at 08:33 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Visit Homepage Show all user's posts Quote Reply
Alneyan
Rank Points: 622
icon Re: 2 West Nanfro Budkin's First Dungeon (0)  
On another note, you will want to add the floor number when posting an "help needed" request.

And no, you really don't have a single move to spare, so you will need perfect efficiency.
09-18-2005 at 08:36 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts Quote Reply
Mattcrampy
Rank Points: 2388
icon Re: 2 West Nanfro Budkin's First Dungeon (0)  
Chugga chugga chugga chugga move! move!

- Matt

09-18-2005 at 10:44 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts Quote Reply
Get Help for a Room Post Reply
Caravel Forum : DROD Boards : Hints and Solutions : 2 West Nanfro Budkin's First Dungeon (2 West Nanfro Budkin's First Dungeon)
Surf To:

Forum Rules:
Can I post a new topic? No
Can I reply? No
Can I read? Yes
HTML Enabled? No
UBBC Enabled? Yes
Words Filter Enable? No

Contact Us | CaravelGames.com