Announcement: Be excellent to each other.

Caravel Forum : Other Boards : Electronic Games : puzzle games ---> Dimono (old, but still good...)
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Poster Message
zaubberer
Level: Master Delver
Rank Points: 251
IP: Logged
icon puzzle games ---> Dimono (+1)  
i remembered for a good old puzzle-game i played in the mid-nineties. it is called dimono. the name is (as far as i know created as a variation of 'domino', 'cause the rules are to lay the puzzletiles with the same colour on another one. there are some features in the field, which for example change the colour of the stone you put on the field. other 'feature-stones' are blocked 'till you have about 50 or 70 thousand points, some counting double worth, some will leave the field with your stone...

the problems of this game are:

-difficult to find a working download link
-the optic of the version i found is not so easy to 'learn' (means: which stone does what in the game?)
-it is in german language

may be somebody here will find or know a better link than me ;-)

here it is...

what i find good is that the game runs withoput any installation, you just have to unzip it and start the .exe-file.

have fun with it!

zaubberer

09-02-2005 at 04:22 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts High Scores Quote Reply
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Caravel Forum : Other Boards : Electronic Games : puzzle games ---> Dimono (old, but still good...)
Surf To:

Forum Rules:
Can I post a new topic? No
Can I reply? No
Can I read? Yes
HTML Enabled? No
UBBC Enabled? Yes
Words Filter Enable? No

Contact Us | CaravelGames.com