Announcement: Be excellent to each other.

Caravel Forum : Other Boards : Anything : Quiz - is your boss a psychopath ? (Is your boss a psychopath ?)
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Is your boss a psychopath ?
Yes
No
A bit
Hard to say
Does not apply
Note: Viewing results forfeits your right to vote.
Poster Message
b0rsuk
Level: Smiter
Rank Points: 489
IP: Logged
icon Quiz - is your boss a psychopath ? (0)  
http://www.fastcompany.com/magazine/96/open_boss-quiz.html

Take this quiz and find out. Is your boss a psychopath ?
For me the answer is: does not apply. First, my direct superiors are Quality Control people. The boss has no direct influence over me. There are dozens of people like me, and he simply doesn't have time to (personally) care what we - lowest level operators - do.

http://www.gamasutra.com/features/20051128/adams_01.shtml
08-19-2005 at 03:57 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts Quote Reply
Mattcrampy
Level: Smitemaster
Rank Points: 2388
icon Re: Quiz - is your boss a psychopath ? (0)  
One of my great fears is that I'm actually a psychopath. I think the fact I'm concerned I might not be able to empathise with other people suggests that it probably isn't too much of a concern.

One of my other great fears is that I'll be thrown back in time, so that tells you something about the rationality of my fears.

08-20-2005 at 01:54 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts Quote Reply
Maurog
Rank Points: 1501
I used to have thrown-back-in-time fear fits pretty often. Which offically makes it a phobia. We should start a sort of club for people who are afraid to end up in the past.

08-23-2005 at 10:46 AM
bradwall
Level: Smiter
Rank Points: 423
I answered this one while I am at work... I sure how that my IS department isn't watching and telling her how I voted!!! ;)
08-23-2005 at 01:36 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Visit Homepage Show all user's posts Quote Reply
trick
Level: Legendary Smitemaster
Rank Points: 2580
I don't think I'd mind being thrown back in time, actually. It'd be interesting. Of course, if I were unable to get back, which is probably what you meant, I could possibly start minding. Depends which century, really. In any case, if there wasn't anything to do about it, might as well enjoy it ;)

If the flow of time went backwards for me, and forwards for everything else, now that could get annoying.

- Gerry
08-23-2005 at 02:04 PM
Mattcrampy
Rank Points: 2388
Oh sure, it'd be interesting, right up until people tried to kill you. It's really a fear about 'burly men with weapons trying to kill me', where the odds of encountering burlier men than myself with weapons who harbour murderous intentions is considerably increased in the past.

08-24-2005 at 06:06 AM
trick
Good point. I've never fleed for my life from burly men with weapons before, though, so it'd still be interesting ;)

- Gerry
08-24-2005 at 05:53 PM
agaricus5
Rank Points: 1838
icon Re: Quiz - is your boss a psychopath ? (+1)  
trick wrote:
Good point. I've never fleed for my life from burly men with weapons before, though, so it'd still be interesting ;)

- Gerry
Hmm...

Would you like me to hire some Caravel thugs to come after you, then? I hear they're a little bored right now, so I'm sure we could arrange something for you. Of course, I could also get hold of some Empire guards if you'd prefer that instead.

:)

08-24-2005 at 06:02 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply
trick
I'll have to think about it. Do I want to be the Inspector Clouseau of DROD.net ? Hm...

- Gerry
08-24-2005 at 07:08 PM
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Caravel Forum : Other Boards : Anything : Quiz - is your boss a psychopath ? (Is your boss a psychopath ?) Surf To:

Forum Rules:
Can I post a new topic? No
Can I reply? No
Can I read? Yes
HTML Enabled? No
UBBC Enabled? Yes
Words Filter Enable? No

Contact Us | CaravelGames.com