Announcement: Be excellent to each other.

Caravel Forum : Caravel Boards : The Site : Hold not working in Hints/Solution Search
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Poster Message
dreamisle
Level: Goblin
Rank Points: 23
IP: Logged
icon Hold not working in Hints/Solution Search (0)  
For some odd reason the Hints/Solutions search has The Fool's Errand listed as a valid hold (which it should be) but clicking on it doesn't change the image or the level selector so it's impossible to get help on The Fool's Errand by means of starting a topic. Can this be fixed and is that the only one broken? Is supposed to be like that -- another trick to confuse people even more with the hold?

08-11-2005 at 09:26 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Visit Homepage Show all user's posts Quote Reply
Oneiromancer
Level: Legendary Smitemaster
Rank Points: 2936
icon Re: Hold not working in Hints/Solution Search (0)  
It works fine for me. Make sure your javascript is totally enabled, and let the page fully load before you choose a hold. I had an issue a while back where I chose a hold before the page was finished loading and it kept showing me the JtRH map.

Game on,

"He who is certain he knows the ending of things when he is only beginning them is either extremely wise or extremely foolish; no matter which is true, he is certainly an unhappy man, for he has put a knife in the heart of wonder." -- Tad Williams
08-11-2005 at 09:52 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply
dreamisle
Level: Goblin
Rank Points: 23
I have javascript fully enabled, and I let it load all thw ay, I even refreshed a few times. It still won't work. Other holds work just not that one...

08-11-2005 at 10:15 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Visit Homepage Show all user's posts Quote Reply
Schik
Level: Legendary Smitemaster
Rank Points: 5381
It's because the architect, to protect the secret of his hold, marked the one and only level as hidden. Oneiromancer can see the level and room images because he's got CaravelNet and has explored the rooms - thus the forum allows him to see the images.

08-25-2005 at 02:20 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts High Scores Quote Reply
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Caravel Forum : Caravel Boards : The Site : Hold not working in Hints/Solution Search
Surf To:

Forum Rules:
Can I post a new topic? No
Can I reply? No
Can I read? Yes
HTML Enabled? No
UBBC Enabled? Yes
Words Filter Enable? No

Contact Us | CaravelGames.com