Announcement: Remember: you are giving away your fantastic ideas for free, and somebody else might even make money from them (or appear to). That's just how the world works! If you're worried about it, maybe you shouldn't post your ideas here.

Caravel Forum : DROD Boards : Feature Requests : "Rooms without high score" (option on the high scores page)
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Poster Message
leroy00
Level: Master Delver
Rank Points: 155
IP: Logged
icon "Rooms without high score" (+1)  
For a hold I have completed, I would like to be able to see for which rooms (excluding secret rooms, of course) I do not have a high score. This is because there is some glitch in DROD up to 2.0.8 which causes no demo to be uploaded for certain rooms (mainly exit and entrance rooms) if they are conquered offline. It's kind of depressing to see under the completed holds list that I am missing 30something high scores whereas I have victory demos for most if not all of them.

-leroy

Edit: Useful would also be to have the option to force the uploading of a demo from the demo screen when connected to CaravelNet. For some reason, I can't upload a demo at all for JtRH L1: Entrance, even after restarting to hold start and conquering the room while connected to CaravelNet. It would also save have to reconquer all the rooms in question to have a demo uploaded.

[Last edited by leroy00 at 07-28-2005 12:25 PM]
07-28-2005 at 11:31 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts Quote Reply
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Caravel Forum : DROD Boards : Feature Requests : "Rooms without high score" (option on the high scores page)
Surf To:

Forum Rules:
Can I post a new topic? No
Can I reply? No
Can I read? Yes
HTML Enabled? No
UBBC Enabled? Yes
Words Filter Enable? No

Contact Us | CaravelGames.com