Announcement: Be excellent to each other.

Caravel Forum : Other Boards : Electronic Games : I NEED HELP WITH PAPER MARIO 2 (PAPER MARIO 2 HELP)
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Poster Message
smurfinsam
Level: Roachling
Rank Points: 11
IP: Logged
icon I NEED HELP WITH PAPER MARIO 2 (0)  
Hey i need help i am on chapter 6 i am at the train station and i am lost so could someone email me or im me at smurfinsam@yahoo.com! Please help me
07-15-2005 at 12:07 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts Quote Reply
Oneiromancer
Level: Legendary Smitemaster
Rank Points: 2936
icon Re: I NEED HELP WITH PAPER MARIO 2 (+1)  
Please don't shout like that.

There are tons of Walkthroughs here, I am sure that one of them will help you with your problem.

Game on,

"He who is certain he knows the ending of things when he is only beginning them is either extremely wise or extremely foolish; no matter which is true, he is certainly an unhappy man, for he has put a knife in the heart of wonder." -- Tad Williams
07-15-2005 at 12:13 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply
smurfinsam
icon Re: I NEED HELP WITH PAPER MARIO 2 (0)  
Never mind yall i dont need any help i found out already. Paper mario is so awesome. I love Vivian she is so cool and so is mario. i am already almost 75% of the game done. thanx guy that replied i dont need the walkthroughs they dont help. :thumbsup
07-15-2005 at 05:47 AM
Banjooie
Level: Smitemaster
Rank Points: 1645
Uh, okay.
07-15-2005 at 06:10 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply
smurfinsam
wuz up ppl i love paper mario if anyone wants to talk to me reply or im me back at smurfinsam@yahoo.com
07-15-2005 at 06:14 AM
Banjooie
Please speak in a language.
07-15-2005 at 06:25 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply
Mattcrampy
Rank Points: 2388
smurfinsam, welcome to the DROD.net forums. As you may have noticed, you're getting a bit of a hostile reception - many of our visitors appreciate it when people try to use full spelling, grammar and punctuation. It makes it easier to read, and really that's what it's all about. It's also worthwhile for you, as here if you make posts people enjoy reading, you'll find they give you rank points, which we use for our ranks instead of postcounts. So making your posts as enjoyable to read as possible works out good for everyone.

There's lots of people talking about Paper Mario here, and some good topics to cut your teeth on here and here.

Anyway, we're a unique little corner of the Internet, so I hope you stick around and try and join in.

Matt

07-15-2005 at 06:50 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts Quote Reply
smurfinsam
Hello people, my name is samantha. I was wondering if anyone knew anything about defeating grodus on Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door. I was wondering if there was anything to help me defeat him. I know afterwards you have to fight Bowser so I need help with that too. If anyone knows any hints or anything please reply back. Thank you. :
07-18-2005 at 10:43 PM
Mattcrampy
Rank Points: 2388
Well, if you haven't upgraded all your characters yet you'll want to do that, as well as practice your action commands and stylish moves. Badges that allow you to continue attacks, such as the Multi Bounce I think it is, are also invaluable to master, not least because you can do stylish moves after each bounce and gets lots of star power.

If I recall correctly, Grodus isn't alone during that fight- obviously, you want to take out his minions first, preferably using a move that will do some damamge to each of them (I tend to use the first star attack - 7 or 8 points of cheap damage to everyone, or if I'm really feeling reckless the draw attack. By that point I've usually got a pumped audience so I get lots of star points back per turn.)

Bowser is a little trickier - go for the assistant first, as I think she heals. Try and get lots of star power coming in, because not only can it serve as quick healing, but you'll want it for the last boss, who can be a little tricky if she gets you on the hop.

07-19-2005 at 12:12 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts Quote Reply
Jeff_Ray...
Rank Points: 962
Click here to view the secret text

Currently playing:

My Holds:
-Completed:

-Work in Progress:

07-20-2005 at 02:51 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts High Scores This architect's holds Quote Reply
Nillo
Rank Points: 548
Jeff_Ray... wrote:

“Folks say that if you listen real close at the height of the full moon, when the wind is blowin' off Nantucket Sound from the nor' east and the dogs are howlin' for no earthly reason, you can hear the awful screams of the crew of the 'Ellie May,' a sturdy whaler Captained by John McTavish; for it was on just such a night when the rum was flowin' and, Davey Jones be damned, big John brought his men on deck for the first of several screaming contests.”
07-20-2005 at 03:02 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply
smurfinsam
I heard from one of my friends that you face Bonetail before you face Grodus? Is that true because the first person I seen was Grodus. Oh, I was wondering also if any of you knew any hints or tips to defeating Grodus and Bowser.
07-20-2005 at 11:33 PM
Banjooie
Um. Re: Bonetail/Grodus

As for Grodus himself:

Also, shouldn't this be in the other Paper Mario 2 thread?
07-20-2005 at 11:38 PM
smurfinsam
I know you face a dragon earlier but I havent seen Bonetail. I dont know if I skipped something or what. Do any of you know what happened?
07-20-2005 at 11:52 PM
Banjooie
Wait. No. I remember now.

07-20-2005 at 11:55 PM
smurfinsam
So that means I have to go to the pit of 100 trials right?
07-21-2005 at 12:00 AM
Oneiromancer
Level: Legendary Smitemaster
Rank Points: 2936
You don't have to, it's totally optional. And very hard.

Game on,

"He who is certain he knows the ending of things when he is only beginning them is either extremely wise or extremely foolish; no matter which is true, he is certainly an unhappy man, for he has put a knife in the heart of wonder." -- Tad Williams
07-21-2005 at 12:17 AM
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Caravel Forum : Other Boards : Electronic Games : I NEED HELP WITH PAPER MARIO 2 (PAPER MARIO 2 HELP)
Surf To:

Forum Rules:
Can I post a new topic? No
Can I reply? No
Can I read? Yes
HTML Enabled? No
UBBC Enabled? Yes
Words Filter Enable? No

Contact Us | CaravelGames.com