Announcement: Be excellent to each other.

Caravel Forum : Caravel Boards : The Site : Problem with Searching for tips for a Secret Room
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Poster Message
Mouse
Level: Master Delver
Rank Points: 246
IP: Logged
icon Problem with Searching for tips for a Secret Room (0)  
The problem is, I can't see the room in the picture so I can't select it.

If I type in the correct location it changes back to the room I have pictured when I click "Submit".

How do I search for Hints & Tips for a secret Room?

Click here to view the secret text

07-08-2005 at 06:17 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts Quote Reply
Schik
Level: Legendary Smitemaster
Rank Points: 5381
icon Re: Problem with Searching for tips for a Secret Room (0)  
Mouse wrote:
How do I search for Hints & Tips for a secret Room?
The only way to do this at the moment is if you have CaravelNet activated, and it's uploading your progress. The level overview will then show the secret rooms you've visited, and you can select them like any non-secret room.

07-12-2005 at 06:36 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts High Scores Quote Reply
Tscott
Level: Smiter
Rank Points: 382
icon Re: Problem with Searching for tips for a Secret Room (0)  
Really? I can't see any secret rooms in Whispering Walls or H I J K when I look at insert DROD Room image. And I've been to them (I better have, I made them).

I can see secret rooms for JtRH, but not for these two holds. I can't think of any other holds I've played with rooms marked as secret, so I don't know if this is happening with other holds as well.

BTW, Mouse, if you have a question about a room in WW, I'm willing to offer hints. No room image needed.:)

[Last edited by Tscott at 07-13-2005 02:52 AM]
07-13-2005 at 02:52 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Caravel Forum : Caravel Boards : The Site : Problem with Searching for tips for a Secret Room
Surf To:

Forum Rules:
Can I post a new topic? No
Can I reply? No
Can I read? Yes
HTML Enabled? No
UBBC Enabled? Yes
Words Filter Enable? No

Contact Us | CaravelGames.com