Announcement: Remember: you are giving away your fantastic ideas for free, and somebody else might even make money from them (or appear to). That's just how the world works! If you're worried about it, maybe you shouldn't post your ideas here.

Caravel Forum : DROD Boards : Feature Requests : Rockgolemsnake (Weird but why not ?)
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Poster Message
MeckMeck GRE
Level: Smitemaster
Rank Points: 594
IP: Logged
icon Rockgolemsnake (0)  
The rockgolem snake uses the movement pattern of the snake. It can dig through crumbly walls and it also lays crumby walls behind its tail while moveing. If its traped it will shorten and will still lay crumbly walls. His head will transmute into a stone pile (like rock golem) when comletly smashed. It is not woundable with the sword.
05-26-2005 at 07:20 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply
zex20913
Rank Points: 1721
icon Re: Rockgolemsnake (0)  
It sounds interesting, and there is a lot of puzzle potential (blocking hordes mostly), and were serpent logic a bit more predictable, I'd be all for it.

I'm not sure how the creators feel about letting a monster interfere in the first tileset...that would be something that they would need to figure out if they implement this idea.

05-27-2005 at 06:31 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts Quote Reply
silver
Rank Points: 915
Aye, so far no monster does. But there is potential here. Perhaps if it left rocks which were similar to the "dead rock golem" rocks? but, then, those are unbreakable. So one would almost need a breakable version of those.

05-27-2005 at 06:34 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply
zex20913
Rank Points: 1721
Actually, now that I'm more coherent, I think something similar to this was suggested before: The earthworm...one second please.

Well, not quite the earthworm (it burrowed under walls and had to be led into pits) but I recall SOMETHING with this property, which I still think is good. AND!

It has inspired an idea in me. The Basilisk. I will make a new request on it with credit to both MeckMeck and Harry Potter.

05-27-2005 at 02:31 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts Quote Reply
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Caravel Forum : DROD Boards : Feature Requests : Rockgolemsnake (Weird but why not ?)
Surf To:

Forum Rules:
Can I post a new topic? No
Can I reply? No
Can I read? Yes
HTML Enabled? No
UBBC Enabled? Yes
Words Filter Enable? No

Contact Us | CaravelGames.com