Announcement: Be excellent to each other.

Caravel Forum : Other Boards : Electronic Games : I need Insaniquarium help! (Level 2-3)
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Poster Message
50ftQueenie
Level: Roachling
Rank Points: 10
IP: Logged
icon I need Insaniquarium help! (Level 2-3) (0)  
How do you defeat the alien on level 2-3 of Insaniquarium, from popcap.com? This is the alien that can't be defeated by lasers. It seems that even my pets won't help me kill him.

How do I kill him if my pets, and lasers won't work?
:huh
06-27-2003 at 10:33 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts Quote Reply
Schik
Level: Legendary Smitemaster
Rank Points: 5381
icon Re: I need Insaniquarium help! (Level 2-3) (0)  
If this is the one I'm thinking of, you need to keep feeding it food until it dies.

06-27-2003 at 02:28 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts High Scores Quote Reply
eytanz
Level: Smitemaster
Rank Points: 2708
While we're talking about Insaniquarium - does anyone know what do star potions and star catchers do? I know I need to buy a starcatcher to get the egg upgrades in the second aquarium, but I can't feed it - dropping star potions onto it doesn't seem to work.

06-27-2003 at 03:17 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply
Schik
Drop star potions so that big fish (not the smaller two sizes) eat them - they'll turn yellow and poop stars instead of coins, which the starcatchers will... uh... catch. :)

06-27-2003 at 03:18 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts High Scores Quote Reply
mrimer
Rank Points: 5056
I seem to recall that the fish, after feeding them for a long time, turn blue and give stars also?

And I come back to you now at the turn of the tide.
06-27-2003 at 03:44 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts High Scores This architect's holds Quote Reply
eytanz
Rank Points: 2708
No, when they turn blue they start dropping diamonds... It's a fun game, but very easy - in the later levels, if you have the pregnant fish and the mermaid, before too long you can have 4-5 blue fish running around and collect 2000+ each time the mermaid sings...

06-27-2003 at 03:59 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply
mrimer
Rank Points: 5056
Yeah, I enjoyed it.
06-27-2003 at 04:11 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts High Scores This architect's holds Quote Reply

Level: Guest
Rank Points: 0
I beat insaniquarium and I am happy to post up as much as I want
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D
12-15-2004 at 01:18 AM
View Profile Show all user's posts Edit/Delete | Quote Reply

icon Re: I need Insaniquarium help! (Level 2-3) (+1)  
Bosses and how to beet them

Stupid one eyed boss and lion/ griffin

Click on them until you kill them. No pets are required because they are weak!!!

Fat teddy bear boss

Feed him food. The better quality, the faster you kill him

Robot with missiles

Use pets to kill him like itchy and that crab dude. You just shoot the missiles.

Octopus

JUST KEEP SHOOTING!!! EVEN WHEN IT SAYS HE REGAINS HEALTh!!!!
YOU MUST HAVE SOME PETS IN THIS LEVEL

Bony skeleton

Focus on one head at a time. YOU MUST USE PETS!!!
:blush :blush :blush
12-15-2004 at 01:24 AM
ErikH2000
Rank Points: 2794
fermi337 wrote:
Cool! That game gets too hard and I gave up on it. Too much stress for me. A lot of people seem to show up here asking for Insaniquarium help, and it is always good to have an expert around.

Would you go back and delete your extra posts? One will do! :)

-Erik

12-15-2004 at 01:47 AM
View Profile Send Email to User Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply

ErikH2000 wrote:
fermi337 wrote:
Cool! That game gets too hard and I gave up on it. Too much stress for me. A lot of people seem to show up here asking for Insaniquarium help, and it is always good to have an expert around.

-Erik

This computer is sort of slow even though it is microsoft xp. I don't think I will have time to delete those. I just joined. I didn't know that could happen. If you need more help just tell me.
12-15-2004 at 02:04 AM

I posted this on another forum but I might just post it here too. Buy a regular guppy from the virtual tank store and name it SANTA. It will play Christmas Music and will drop bags of shells as presents. It also grows extremely fast.

PS. People on this forum are so nice. On other forums I've been to, people argue and curse and talk about how they sold weed last night. I'll stay with this forum :D
12-15-2004 at 02:07 AM

Good pets to use

PETS THAT ARE GOOD FOR MONEY

Seymour, Mermaid, and Clyde
Clyde, Memaid, and snail who likes money.

PETS THAT ARE GOOD FOR ATTACKING AND DEFENDING

Itchy, Whale, and Crab.

Best team

Mermaid, Seymour, and Crab

12-15-2004 at 02:10 AM

These are some of the stories I unlocked from Challenge Mode

Stinky the Snail: (Story 1 of 33)

Stinky knew from an early age that he was different from the other snails. He had the fever, the money fever. He was all about collecting money. But what does Stinky need with all that money? Stinky answers, "It impresses the ladies."

Niko the Oyster: (Story 2 of 33)

One question that always comes up when talking to Niko is: Why doesn't Niko open his mouth more often? There is a reason for this. It's because Niko thinks that opening his mouth may allow demons to steal his soul. Therefor, he keeps mouth opening to a minimum.

Itchy the Swordfish: (Story 4 of 33)

Itchy wasn't always the grizzled, alien-attacking warrior that he is today. In fact, he used to be a watercoloring, vegan pacifist. Until oneday an alien invaded Itchy's tank. Itchy tried to reason with the alien, but it wouldn't listen. The alien ate Itchy's friends and this is when Itchy swore a blood oath to kill all aliens.

Prego the Momma Fish: (Story 4 of 33)

Everyone knows Prego as the loving mother to a thousand guppies. But the question on everybody's mind is: Where did she get that exquisite scarft? Prego answers, "Oh this thing? Son 183,241 gave it to me... no wait... it was son 183,240. I always get those two mixed up."

Zorf the Seahorse: (Story 5 of 33)

Some people wonder, why doesn't Zorf upgrade to level 3 food? The reason is that Zorf thinks that most foods are too rich in fat and artificial preservatives. The level 2 food on the other hand is raised one hundred percent organically and has no artificial flavors or additives.

Clyde the Jellyfish: (Story 6 of 33)

Clyde, much like Stinky likes collecting money. Unlike Stinky though, doesn't collect money for just any lady. He is actually saving up to fianlly get his mother the operation that she needs. So just remember that every dollar left over at the end of a level might just go to Clyde's mother's operation fund.

Vert the Skeleton: (Story 7 of 33)

Some people are afraid of using Vert because they think that he is an undead product of dark occult forces and therefore may turn against them at any time. This is simply not true. Obviously, a bad skeleton would not give you gold coins. He would drop rat poison.

Rufus the Fiddler Crab: (Story 8 of 33)

Rufus started his career as a dance instructor, teaching people how to do his pattented pop and lock aim routine. When his dance studio burned down in a freak accident, Rufus became a mercenary for hire, using his dance skills to amplify his already potent natural fighting ability.

Meryl the Mermaid: (Story 9 of 33)

Meryl delights in thrilling audiences around the world with her virtuoso singing talent. She has never been able to measure up in the eyes of carnivores or ultravores though. These fish view her simply as another unoriginal corporate-sponsored pop star. To her critics, Meryl would like to point out that she has never sold out by making a music video.

Wadsworth the Whale: (Story 10 of 33)

Wadsworth has made quite a comeback since his accident several years back. Hopelessly addicted to plankton and abbandoned by all his friends, Wadsworth lost all muscle control one day and accidentally ate all the fish in his mouth. Since fishing rehab four years ago, Wadsworth has re-entered himself in Insaniquarium players' hearts.

12-15-2004 at 02:13 AM
ErikH2000
fermi337 wrote:
ErikH2000 wrote:
This computer is sort of slow even though it is microsoft xp. I don't think I will have time to delete those. I just joined. I didn't know that could happen. If you need more help just tell me.
You posted one message three times. It looks like you just accidentally posted the message three times. Like sometimes when a computer is slow, you might hit the "Send" button more than once and it will post the message multiple times. I'll go delete the messages for you, but just please watch for it in the future. And if you do accidentally post duplicate messages, you should find a little time to learn how to delete them so you can clean up after yourself.

That said, welcome to the forum!

-Erik

12-15-2004 at 02:51 AM
View Profile Send Email to User Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply

Just wondering, are you the administrator of this forum? You only have 148 posts yeet you are already called "Legendary Smitmaster". You also have the right to delete other posts.

NOTE: I'm talking to EricH2000

12-15-2004 at 03:48 AM

Erik H2000. What is your avatar supposed to be? A hippo throwing up?
Oh by the way some more Insaniquarium help: If you wan't to buy fish, but the fish emporium si sold out, go to settings and adjust the date and time to tommorow. It immediatly fools the program into thinking it is tommorow and restocks the fish emporium.

12-15-2004 at 03:51 AM
ErikH2000
Administrator? I am a Legendary Smitemaster! Need I say more? I used to have many more rank points, but there was a terrible accident and I have a hard time speaking about it. Yet still, I retain my considerable powers.

Actually, Schik is the administrator of the forum. There are also a handful of forum moderators, of which I am one.

-Erik

12-15-2004 at 03:54 AM

icon Re: I need Insaniquarium help! (Level 2-3) (-1)  
Can you make me a forum moderator??? And I can't seem to gain any rank points.
12-15-2004 at 04:20 AM
Schik
fermi337 wrote:
Forum moderators are generally people who have been around a long time, contributed a lot to the community, and shown they can handle the responsibility. We're not really looking for any more moderators at the moment.

As for rank points, they're given to you by other members when they like your posts. For a lot more information about it, read this thread that describes the moderation system we use here.

12-15-2004 at 04:49 AM

So, how ould I give someone else rank points?
Schik wrote:
fermi337 wrote:
Forum moderators are generally people who have been around a long time, contributed a lot to the community, and shown they can handle the responsibility. We're not really looking for any more moderators at the moment.

As for rank points, they're given to you by other members when they like your posts. For a lot more information about it, read this thread that describes the moderation system we use here.
12-15-2004 at 08:09 PM
TripleM
Rank Points: 1373
If you had read the thread that Schik mentioned you would already know this.

Click "Good" or "Bad" at the top of the persons post. You can also see the total rating of any post here.
12-15-2004 at 08:17 PM

I don't see that option.
TripleM wrote:
If you had read the thread that Schik mentioned you would already know this.

Click "Good" or "Bad" at the top of the persons post. You can also see the total rating of any post here.
12-15-2004 at 08:24 PM
krammer
Rank Points: 904
That's because you don't have any mod points (yet).
Whenever someone gives one of your posts a +1 then you'll gain a mod point. If you have any mod points to spend, you'll see the links, but they're not displayed if you aren't able to use them.

"Oook!"
12-15-2004 at 09:27 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply
Maurog
Rank Points: 1501
fermi337 wrote:
Bosses and how to beet them

Octopus

JUST KEEP SHOOTING!!! EVEN WHEN IT SAYS HE REGAINS HEALTh!!!!
YOU MUST HAVE SOME PETS IN THIS LEVEL

Bony skeleton

Focus on one head at a time. YOU MUST USE PETS!!!
:blush :blush :blush

I disagree. First of all, if you shoot octopus when it's recharging, it indeed regains health. So you may steer it gently into a corner with a shot or two, but a massive attack will just pump it up (and yes, it CAN gain more than original maximal health from your shots). Also, attack pets are overrated. In fact, I beat the entire adventure mode without using a single attack pet (except in level 1.4 I think it was where you don't really have a choice, cause you only have 3 pets). Your lasers should be enough to deal with any threat.

12-19-2004 at 08:53 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts Quote Reply
jennynyc
Level: Roachling
Rank Points: 10
Hi all,
I am new to this game and I seem to be having some trouble. It seems as though the game has restarted itself and I am starting all over again. I was at level 2-3 and also had over 1,000 shells. I only now have 200 or so and I am back at the beginning. Anyone know why this happened and if there is a way to fix it?

Please let me know!
Thanks
Jen
07-03-2005 at 05:13 AM
roachman
Level: Goblin
Rank Points: 16
get insaniquariam for palm. its better.
as for the alien, his name is gus and u feed him to death.

07-05-2005 at 02:20 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Visit Homepage Show all user's posts Quote Reply
Jeff_Ray...
Rank Points: 962
Like da annoying guard in Paper Mario 2...

Currently playing:
Click here to view the secret text

My Holds:
-Completed:

-Work in Progress:

07-06-2005 at 10:45 PM
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Caravel Forum : Other Boards : Electronic Games : I need Insaniquarium help! (Level 2-3)
Surf To:

Forum Rules:
Can I post a new topic? No
Can I reply? No
Can I read? Yes
HTML Enabled? No
UBBC Enabled? Yes
Words Filter Enable? No

Contact Us | CaravelGames.com