Announcement: Be excellent to each other.

Caravel Forum : Caravel Boards : General : Problem with high scores
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Poster Message
KevG
Level: Smiter
Rank Points: 333
IP: Logged
icon Problem with high scores (0)  
Not sure if this is a bug report or a feature request so I figured I'd post it here. I lost internet connection while playing 1 Level EZ Hold and didn't notice until after I'd completed it. I have both internet options checked on the settings screen. I continued playing after restoring my connection and completed Charlotte's Hold.

When I checked my high scores it listed me as having conquered Charlotte's Hold, but it said I had 3/6 high scores for 1LEH yet had explored 0% of the rooms. Using the Upload My Scores option on the Settings Menu corrected the problem.

It seems to me that it would be nice that if you have the Submit Scores option checked the program would automatically check to see if there are scores that haven't been uploaded due to disconnects or other errors. That way you would never have to use the Upload My Scores button. As it stands now if you have an iffy internet connection you'll have to regularly use it just in case.

Also, I'm confused as to how it could register that I have 3 high scores but claim I had not visited any of the rooms. While not exactly a high priority problem, it does strike me as a potential bug.
05-05-2005 at 07:37 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts Quote Reply
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Caravel Forum : Caravel Boards : General : Problem with high scores
Surf To:

Forum Rules:
Can I post a new topic? No
Can I reply? No
Can I read? Yes
HTML Enabled? No
UBBC Enabled? Yes
Words Filter Enable? No

Contact Us | CaravelGames.com