Announcement: Be excellent to each other.

Caravel Forum : Caravel Boards : General : Why?
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Poster Message
sims5000
Level: Master Delver
Rank Points: 117
IP: Logged
icon Why? (0)  
Help! I cant connect to caravelnet.

I could do it before and not connecting wasn't a problem untill I got stuck on a room.

On hints and solutions, I can't do a post of the room im stuck on because I haven't connected and I can't get to the room.

Is there any reason that I can't connect?

Is there a way of making a post on hints and solutions without selecting the room? :?
05-03-2005 at 09:02 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Visit Homepage Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply
Oneiromancer
Level: Legendary Smitemaster
Rank Points: 2936
IP: Logged
icon Re: Why? (+1)  
Well, Schik should have just made it so that if you have connected to CaravelNet once before in the past, then you should be able to select any non-secret room in Hints and Solutions, not just ones you've been to. So I'm not sure why you can't select a room, since I can see that you have a subscription.

As for the CaravelNet connection issue, you might simply need to request a new key, which you can do from your Profile on this forum or from the Settings screen in-game.

Game on,

"He who is certain he knows the ending of things when he is only beginning them is either extremely wise or extremely foolish; no matter which is true, he is certainly an unhappy man, for he has put a knife in the heart of wonder." -- Tad Williams
05-03-2005 at 09:09 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Caravel Forum : Caravel Boards : General : Why?
Surf To:

Forum Rules:
Can I post a new topic? No
Can I reply? No
Can I read? Yes
HTML Enabled? No
UBBC Enabled? Yes
Words Filter Enable? No

Contact Us | CaravelGames.com