Announcement: Be excellent to each other.

Caravel Forum : Caravel Boards : The Site : Room images should include characters
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Poster Message
stigant
Level: Smitemaster
Rank Points: 1182
IP: Logged
icon Room images should include characters (0)  
Room images should include characters who are present when Beethro enters the room.

For example, this room (JtRH L20, 2W) has mimics (who, I assume, start as characters since they are placed and have their swords in different directions) placed at 1, 2, 3, and 4 (or thereabouts) but are not shown on the room image.

This would help with giving hints. I looked at the thread for this room earlier today, but forgot where the mimics were (or that there were mimics), so I couldn't offer any advice (not that I would have been able to remember what I did without looking at my demo).

[Edited by stigant at Local Time:04-29-2005 at 03:48 AM]

04-29-2005 at 03:47 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts Quote Reply
Schik
Level: Legendary Smitemaster
Rank Points: 5381
IP: Logged
icon Re: Room images should include characters (0)  
Yeah. There was a problem when I imported JtRH for the purpose of generating room images, and characters were omitted. They *should* be there for user holds. At some point I might decide to regenerate the JtRH images, but to be honest, it's a big pain in the butt, so I might not.

04-29-2005 at 03:52 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts High Scores Quote Reply
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Caravel Forum : Caravel Boards : The Site : Room images should include characters
Surf To:

Forum Rules:
Can I post a new topic? No
Can I reply? No
Can I read? Yes
HTML Enabled? No
UBBC Enabled? Yes
Words Filter Enable? No

Contact Us | CaravelGames.com