Announcement: Be excellent to each other.

Caravel Forum : DROD Boards : Bugs : Changes for Build 22.
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Poster Message
ErikH2000
Level: Legendary Smitemaster
Rank Points: 2794
IP: Logged
icon Changes for Build 22. (0)  
You can almost think of build 22 as just a replacement for the screwed up build 21 I released yesterday. I tell you, it is pretty easy to screw up on one of the 17 steps needed to release a build.

The same warnings apply from build 21. The build 22 UPGRADE INSTALLER WILL OVERWRITE YOUR DATA. What to do about it? Read the build 21 notes, since I'm trying to just write about what's new here. But don't copy your .DAT files over from previous builds. Whenever they change, we have to overwrite them with the installer.

The build 22 upgrade installer will upgrade from build 15 or higher. Again, the build 22 upgrade installer WILL OVERWRITE any data created in previous builds. That includes saved games, demos, holds, and player settings.

I fixed the text thing by doing the build properly (knock on wood). Mike fixed 3 crashing bugs that sounded pretty serious. I think maybe they weren't reported on, and he just found them on his own. Let us know if you think these bugs are still present.

80201 3 bugs that can cause crashing.
80200 Wrong text appearing in build 21.

-Erik

06-22-2003 at 07:39 PM
View Profile Send Email to User Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Caravel Forum : DROD Boards : Bugs : Changes for Build 22.
Surf To:

Forum Rules:
Can I post a new topic? No
Can I reply? No
Can I read? Yes
HTML Enabled? No
UBBC Enabled? Yes
Words Filter Enable? No

Contact Us | CaravelGames.com