Announcement: Be excellent to each other.

Caravel Forum : DROD Boards : Bugs : Two Beethros?
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Poster Message
The_Red_Hawk
Level: Smitemaster
Rank Points: 783
IP: Logged
icon Two Beethros? (0)  
In the editor, I can place a second Beethro which doesn't delete the first Beethro. The first Beethro cannot be deleted, though the second one can. It will say that it is the level's main entrance and cannot be deleted. I can, however, change his sword position, after which it will prompt me to describe the level. I tried creating a new room then deleting the first, but that won't work either. Playing the game in the editor though, deletes all other Beethroes. Is something wrong?

The red hawk's dance of death.

.....the king of the skies.....
04-09-2005 at 02:59 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply
Schik
Level: Legendary Smitemaster
Rank Points: 5383
icon Re: Two Beethros? (0)  
Nope, nothing's wrong. You can have multiple entrances per level, and even per room, as you've discovered. You've also noticed that you can't delete the main entrance - you'll have to set one of the other entrances to be the main one before you delete that entrance. To be honest, I'm not sure how to do that offhand, but I'd guess it's in the docs, and someone will surely come along here and tell us all how to do it.

04-09-2005 at 03:39 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts High Scores Quote Reply
Watcher
Rank Points: 902
It's a bit counterintuitive. To make an entrance the main entrance, click on it to bring up the description box, and then click Okay instead of Cancel. You'll then be asked if this should be the main entrance.

04-09-2005 at 07:05 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts Quote Reply
gamer_extreme_101
Rank Points: 1939
I managed to move the main Entrance by clicking and dragging it, but that only works when you don't want to move it into another room, I suppose.

[Edited by gamer_extreme_101 at Local Time:04-09-2005 at 04:49 PM]

04-09-2005 at 04:48 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Visit Homepage Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Caravel Forum : DROD Boards : Bugs : Two Beethros?
Surf To:

Forum Rules:
Can I post a new topic? No
Can I reply? No
Can I read? Yes
HTML Enabled? No
UBBC Enabled? Yes
Words Filter Enable? No

Contact Us | CaravelGames.com