Announcement: Be excellent to each other.

Caravel Forum : Caravel Boards : General : Did you lose your social life to DROD? (pretty self-explanatory)
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Did you lose your social life to DROD?
Yes
No
Note: Viewing results forfeits your right to vote.
Poster Message
SbCl3
Level: Delver
Rank Points: 61
IP: Logged
icon Did you lose your social life to DROD? (+2)  
Please note:

1. This could not only include DROD but other games that have dungeons and strategy

2. If you didn't have a social life before vote 'yes'

3. If you are currently transitioning to the other from what you are/were, vote what you are transitioning to.

[Edited by SbCl3 at Local Time:03-25-2005 at 03:17 AM]

[Edited by SbCl3 at Local Time:03-25-2005 at 03:38 AM]
03-25-2005 at 03:16 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts Quote Reply
agaricus5
Level: Smitemaster
Rank Points: 1838
IP: Logged
icon Re: Did you lose your social life to DROD? (+1)  
I don't have much of a social life (I'm ashamed to say) and so I must admit that coming to the DROD Forums has actually improved it somewhat. Of course, this is not only through being able to meet so many varied, different and intelligent people from all over the world and discussing so many varied subject matters, but also because being able to hold such discussions has helped me to practice my real-world social skills as well (in terms of finding the right things to say).

I'm not the sort of person who can't possibly live without communicating with virtual people over the internet, but I must say though, that if I had not decided to play DROD, and join this forum, I would certainly not have the (real-life) social life I have today. Because of this, I cannot vote in this poll, since there are not enough options; my answer is neither 'yes', nor 'no', but instead, 'DROD helped me gain/improve my social life'.

03-25-2005 at 11:28 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Caravel Forum : Caravel Boards : General : Did you lose your social life to DROD? (pretty self-explanatory) Surf To:

Forum Rules:
Can I post a new topic? No
Can I reply? No
Can I read? Yes
HTML Enabled? No
UBBC Enabled? Yes
Words Filter Enable? No

Contact Us | CaravelGames.com