Announcement: Be excellent to each other.

Caravel Forum : Caravel Boards : The Site : Moderating Permissions on a per thread basis. (A very large, optional request)
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Poster Message
gamer_extreme_101
Level: Smitemaster
Rank Points: 1939
IP: Logged
icon Moderating Permissions on a per thread basis. (+1)  
While this is an extreme request, it would be nice for the moderators to be able to give moderation permissions to people running contests, so they can control subject lines and remove attachments and censor. As a contest runner, I frequent my contests as much as I can, and it would be very handy near the end of the contest to change subject lines to their respective entry number without having to bug the moderators to do it for me.

Just my two cents. I'm not asking you to do it right now, but it would be nice if you could think about it once you are done JtRH.

-Patrick

03-04-2005 at 09:27 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Visit Homepage Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Caravel Forum : Caravel Boards : The Site : Moderating Permissions on a per thread basis. (A very large, optional request)
Surf To:

Forum Rules:
Can I post a new topic? No
Can I reply? No
Can I read? Yes
HTML Enabled? No
UBBC Enabled? Yes
Words Filter Enable? No

Contact Us | CaravelGames.com