Announcement: Be excellent to each other.

Caravel Forum : Caravel Boards : Contests : The Prize Pile. (If you win, you get to pick!)
Page 3 of 4
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Poster Message
Chaco
Level: Smitemaster
Rank Points: 3623
IP: Logged
icon Re: The Prize Pile. (+1)  
So, uh, Banjooie.

Apparently mrimer said that even though I placed 2nd in this month's contest, I still get a Prize Pile Prize.

So, uh, even though it's been a year, may I please have your copy of Audiosurf? That way you won't have to stare at it anymore. I can take over for you. I can stare at it.

03-08-2013 at 03:32 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts High Scores This architect's holds Quote Reply
Banjooie
Rank Points: 1645
Gimme some Steam contact info and I will hook you right up.
03-10-2013 at 06:39 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply
Lucky Luc
Rank Points: 1215
icon Re: The Prize Pile. (0)  
So, right, off to collect some prizes now. :)

Though it's probably a bad idea since it's gonna eat up all of my little spare time the next few weeks, I'd like to claim a download of Tendry's Tale to complete my Caravel games collection (if that's still available).
03-10-2013 at 04:05 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply
mrimer
Level: Legendary Smitemaster
Rank Points: 5056
Lucky Luc wrote:
So, right, off to collect some prizes now. :)

Though it's probably a bad idea since it's gonna eat up all of my little spare time the next few weeks, I'd like to claim a download of Tendry's Tale to complete my Caravel games collection (if that's still available).
Excellent. Granted!

And I come back to you now at the turn of the tide.
03-11-2013 at 04:03 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts High Scores This architect's holds Quote Reply
Lucky Luc

File: The Lesson Of History (no one learns).mp3 (6.8 MB)
Downloaded 47 times.
License: Public Domain
icon Re: The Prize Pile. (+2)  
So, since it seems to be tradition to share it, here's another beautiful track by Pearls! It's even thematically fitting the contest (or at least I guess so looking at the song's title, I have yet to do a complete analysis and interpretation of it ;) ). Hope you enjoy it as much as I do!
04-09-2013 at 06:23 PM
Lucky Luc
Okay, off to claim another prize I'm not sure I've utterly deserved... Banjooie, I'd like to help you carry your load, too, if you don't mind; is that copy of Limbo still available?
07-27-2013 at 01:39 PM
da rogu3
Level: Smiter
Rank Points: 491
ErikH2000 wrote:
This is an 8-timer prize.

The downloadable version of DROD: The City Beneath for Windows, Mac OS X, and Linux will be made available to you.

-Erik
slimm tom wrote:
This is an 8-timer prize.

This prize is for one (1) downloadable copy of DROD: Gunthro and the Epic Blunder, available for Windows, Mac OS X, and Linux.

This prize does not expire when claimed.
Will TSS downloadable be added as an 8-prize?
06-21-2014 at 06:34 PM
mrimer

File: tss_cover_250.jpg (54 KB)
Downloaded 1460 times.
License: Public Domain
Yes! DROD: The Second Sky is now available as a prize on the Prize Pile!

06-21-2014 at 06:43 PM
Fang
Level: Master Delver
Rank Points: 175
I've had this sitting in my Steam inventory for as long as I remember, so if possible, I'm adding it to the prize pile.

Torchlight was given to me for free when I got Torchlight II, but I already did own Torchlight and since then I never got around to do anything with it.

Torchlight is a dungeon crawler fantasy game similar to titles such as Diablo or Darkstone. You have a few classes to play as, and notable are the Pet feature (brings your loot back in town to sell while you can keep exploring and fights along with you) and the endless dungeon exploring that's available once the main storyline is finished, able to be replayed until the difficulty gets so high it's impossible. But fear not, because when that happens you can mod your game and keep dungeon crawling for all eternity, quite literally.

07-20-2014 at 07:44 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts Quote Reply
Nuntar
Rank Points: 4576
icon Re: The Prize Pile. (+3)  
To whom it may concern:

I wish to donate my contest win for "The Other Ten Per Cent" to the excellent cause of subsidising Jeff_Ray...'s next year of CaravelNet.

07-23-2014 at 02:25 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts High Scores This architect's holds Quote Reply
Schik
Rank Points: 5381
I'll apply the CNet but I'm not sure who actually tracks these things. >.>

07-23-2014 at 02:29 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts High Scores Quote Reply
Red-XIII
Rank Points: 618
Hi!

I decided to claim the download of Tendry's Tale, if it's still avaible, thanks!

12-10-2014 at 07:03 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply
Schik
Rank Points: 5381
Oops, sorry for the delay. Adding it to your account now.

12-21-2014 at 05:46 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts High Scores Quote Reply
navithmastero
Rank Points: 595
I have a spare Steam-key of Thief: Master Thief Edition (the new one) so I'll offer it up here.

-nm

One of your local HAs.

My stuff:
Click here to view the secret text

[Last edited by navithmastero at 04-15-2015 05:17 PM]
12-29-2014 at 05:12 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply
NoahT
Rank Points: 1132
I have not yet claimed my eight-timer prize for participating in "Keeping It Secret," so I would be interested in donating it to subsidize a CaravelNet subscription for someone who cannot currently afford one.

My stuff:

12-29-2014 at 09:54 PM
jamesdenem
Rank Points: 203
I might as well offer something to the Prize Pile that someone could enjoy.

I have a game in my Steam inventory called Frozen Synapse Prime.

The best way to describe Frozen Synapse Prime, is that it is a strategy game with simultaneous turn-planning.
You control a group of soldiers, and plan out up to 5 seconds of actions, with the opponent doing the same thing.
The actions are then all run at the same time during the results, and the next turn begins, until one team emerges victorious.

There is both a single player campaign, as well as online multiplayer, so there is lots of replayability.

This signature intenionally left blank. Disregard any text you may find here, because it is probably just your imagination, and not a signature in any way. We mean it, don't believe that there is text here.
03-05-2015 at 09:28 PM
Chaco
After talking with Pearls in chat today for a little bit, he agreed that it would be acceptable for 8-timer prize-seekers to ask him for a half-Pearls-Prize (1 choice out of his 3), as opposed to the full 2-out-of-3 that contest winners get.

So, I will ask him for option 3), the composition. I could use something poetic to treasure.

04-21-2015 at 04:21 PM
jamesdenem
Rank Points: 203
Seeing that Pearls is offering a choice of 1 of the 3 options for his regular Pearls Prize for 8-timers, I would like to redeem said 8-timer prize for option 2, 1 Steam game under $15.

I have sent you a PM with the necessary information, Pearls.

This signature intenionally left blank. Disregard any text you may find here, because it is probably just your imagination, and not a signature in any way. We mean it, don't believe that there is text here.
04-23-2015 at 01:40 PM
hyperme
Rank Points: 1055
I'd like to claim a downloadable copy of DROD RPG as an Eight-timer prize, if that's not too much trouble.

09-14-2015 at 06:19 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts High Scores This architect's holds Quote Reply
mrimer
hyperme wrote:
I'd like to claim a downloadable copy of DROD RPG as an Eight-timer prize, if that's not too much trouble.
Not at all! (My apologies for the long delay.) I've registered a copy of DROD RPG to your name. You can download it via the Downloads link at the top of the page.

[Last edited by mrimer at 10-28-2015 06:19 PM]
10-28-2015 at 06:19 PM
DezzTech
Level: Smiter
Rank Points: 327
So I apparently won the Don't Ask Award. I'm, uh, not sure what it is, but I guess I shouldn't ask. I'd like a year of CaravelNet please.

12-17-2015 at 02:32 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts Quote Reply
mrimer
We have a quirky variant on the principle of "ask and ye shall receive", where people who aren't asking for freebies but contribute good things to the community receive them anyway.

There you go!

12-18-2015 at 02:32 PM
Chaco
I'd like to redeem my 1st-prize at the First International Bank of Pearls, for a Pearls-Prize.

I know Pearls is busy right now, so I'm just going to ask for the Steam game under $15 and the composition (options 2 and 3); another LP is probably a lot more time-consuming than a composition, although the composition is no slouch either.

I've sent Pearls a PM with the necessary information.

11-01-2016 at 02:37 PM
Trickster
Rank Points: 662
icon Re: The Prize Pile. (+10)  
Hello. :huh

I'm not sure why I'm getting email announcements from this thread! Maybe it just picked up again? Or maybe I always did? :smile

My confusion is partly because I've been receiving severe electric shocks to my brain which are deleting some of my memories. They can't do the right side of my brain because I already have an electrical implant on that side, so they have to do the left side where most of the memories and ability-to-talk and such silly things are.

I do remember DROD, however, and still wanted to come back some day and say hi! Most of my current creative free time lately has been spent writing pony fiction, and I'm working on an Android game (a pony variant of the popular Pixel Dungeon). And of course I still work (teaching computer science) except that I'm not working while they're doing the brain shocking stuff because it's too disorienting.

Anyway, carry on. :)

Official Hold Progress

Favorite Unofficial Holds (I need to play more!)

My Holds

11-01-2016 at 05:50 PM
Dischorran
Rank Points: 3406
Hi!

11-01-2016 at 09:59 PM
mrimer
Hi, Trickster!

11-05-2016 at 04:18 PM
Lucky Luc
Hm, is 1 year CNet as an 8-timer prize still a thing? If so, I guess I could actually use that right now, since my subscription is kind of running out. :blush
04-19-2017 at 04:29 PM
Xindaris
Rank Points: 1527
I claimed a pearls prize including options 2 and 3 from the Drod is Odd contest winnings.

Here are some links to Things!

06-01-2017 at 05:10 PM
Xindaris
Rank Points: 1527
For an 8-timer prize (see here) I'd like a smitemaster selection credit.

Here are some links to Things!

09-09-2017 at 05:36 PM
techant
Rank Points: 854
icon Re: The Prize Pile. (+2)  
I got my 8th 8-timer award and I wondered if I could get
DROD: The Second Sky downloadable. :)

Is posting here what I do to get it or is something more needed?

EDIT: Well I have still not heard anything and I have contacted a few folks but not replies. Not sure whats next.:~(

Today Sept 6, I went to downloads to check something unrelated and low and behold there is my TSS. Thanks whomever did this:thumbsup

[Last edited by techant at 09-07-2018 07:30 AM]
07-31-2018 at 11:56 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts Quote Reply
Page 3 of 4
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Caravel Forum : Caravel Boards : Contests : The Prize Pile. (If you win, you get to pick!)
Surf To:

Forum Rules:
Can I post a new topic? No
Can I reply? No
Can I read? Yes
HTML Enabled? No
UBBC Enabled? Yes
Words Filter Enable? No

Contact Us | CaravelGames.com