Announcement: Be excellent to each other.

Caravel Forum : Caravel Boards : General : Why has the hold post s s dgdgfgxsfh been closed
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Poster Message
MeckMeck GRE
Level: Smitemaster
Rank Points: 594
IP: Logged
icon Why has the hold post s s dgdgfgxsfh been closed (0)  
I am German and dont know what flamming means. The hold s s dgdgfgxsfh was closed to avoid flamming ? Das es nicht brennt ? Or was it to bad or what.

01-08-2005 at 06:00 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply
DiMono
Rank Points: 1181
icon Re: Why has the hold post s s dgdgfgxsfh been closed (0)  
I visited the thread before it was closed, and from what I read it appeared the hold was really quite bad, and people were upset about the fact it wasn't taken to the Architecture board for playtesting. Flaming is the act of saying bad things for the sake of being hurtful.

01-08-2005 at 06:19 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Visit Homepage Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply
MeckMeck GRE
Rank Points: 594
Thx for the info.

I meanwhile played the hold and its not really good. But its cars first hold even if some texts are annonying.
01-08-2005 at 06:26 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply
ErikH2000
Level: Legendary Smitemaster
Rank Points: 2794
Please do not give attention to someone who doesn't deserve it. It creates an incentive for poor behavior. Anyone may e-mail me at ErikH@caravelgames.net if they would like to know more about why I deleted the hold and discussion.

-Erik

01-08-2005 at 06:27 PM
View Profile Send Email to User Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Caravel Forum : Caravel Boards : General : Why has the hold post s s dgdgfgxsfh been closed
Surf To:

Forum Rules:
Can I post a new topic? No
Can I reply? No
Can I read? Yes
HTML Enabled? No
UBBC Enabled? Yes
Words Filter Enable? No

Contact Us | CaravelGames.com