Announcement: Be excellent to each other.

Caravel Forum : Other Boards : Electronic Games : Clone! (...because you can't get enough mimic puzzles in DROD...)
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Poster Message
cheese obsessive
Level: Master Delver
Rank Points: 219
IP: Logged
icon Clone! (+1)  
http://www.dosgames.com/cgi-bin/dl.php?filename=http://www.silphid.com/clone/clone.zip

In a nutshell, this game is pretty much mimic puzzles in DROD. There are different elements, like keys/doors, different enemies and obsticles, like arrows, and pushable blocks. This is the first puzzle game I ever obsessed over, but then my dad's old computer with DOS got sold. :(

I don't think this game will work if you are unable to run DOS, but you can always try.
12-17-2004 at 11:03 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply
trick
Level: Legendary Smitemaster
Rank Points: 2580
icon Re: Clone! (+1)  
Looks interesting, but it would be better if you linked to the game's homepage in stead of a direct download link through an unrelated(!) site...

Homepage is http://www.silphid.com/clone/ :)

Oh, and there's always dosbox if you can't get it to run (or, if you're on a Linux system, dosemu is faster).

- Gerry

[Edited by trick at Local Time:12-18-2004 at 03:33 PM]
12-18-2004 at 03:32 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts Quote Reply
jdyer
Level: Smiter
Rank Points: 329
icon Re: Clone! (0)  
"Neh" to the action elements and tree-obscured levels. The puzzly bits are good, though.

Could someone give me a hint for "Simple"?
12-19-2004 at 09:29 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply
cheese obsessive
Level: Master Delver
Rank Points: 219
I have beaten the majority of the game when I had it...what level was that? I might just need a refresher...
12-20-2004 at 08:55 PM
Tim
Level: Smitemaster
Rank Points: 1979
icon Re: Clone! (+1)  
Hint for "Simple" (easy):
Click here to view the secret text

12-20-2004 at 09:12 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply
jdyer
Level: Smiter
Rank Points: 329
Thanks! Knew it had to be something *ahem* simple.
12-21-2004 at 05:56 PM
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Caravel Forum : Other Boards : Electronic Games : Clone! (...because you can't get enough mimic puzzles in DROD...)
Surf To:

Forum Rules:
Can I post a new topic? No
Can I reply? No
Can I read? Yes
HTML Enabled? No
UBBC Enabled? Yes
Words Filter Enable? No

Contact Us | CaravelGames.com