Announcement: Be excellent to each other.

Caravel Forum : Caravel Boards : The Site : Sortings of Forums
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Poster Message
Stuwy
Level: Master Delver
Rank Points: 212
IP: Logged
icon Sortings of Forums (0)  
Good job devs for sorting them, looks much more organized now!
12-17-2004 at 07:02 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply
Oneiromancer
Level: Legendary Smitemaster
Rank Points: 2936
icon Re: Sortings of Forums (+1)  
I think I moved all the topics to their correct forums...correctly. If anyone notices a mistake (either not moving or moved incorrectly) post here or PM me and I'll evaluate it and fix it if necessary.

Game on,

"He who is certain he knows the ending of things when he is only beginning them is either extremely wise or extremely foolish; no matter which is true, he is certainly an unhappy man, for he has put a knife in the heart of wonder." -- Tad Williams
12-17-2004 at 07:58 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply
ErikH2000
Level: Legendary Smitemaster
Rank Points: 2794
icon Re: Sortings of Forums (+1)  
Thanks, Stuwy. Neil, Schik, and I just got done reorganizing the forum into some extra boards and categories. For people receiving posts by e-mail, you may wish to go into your profile and make decisions about the two new boards--"Electronic Games" and "Forum Games"--which will default to no e-mails. Also, if you had previously turned off e-mails for the "Anything" board because you didn't like getting all those frequent messages for games like "Three Word Story" or "Invisible Rule", those topic have moved to "Forum Games", and you might want to enable e-mail on "Anything" posts.

-Erik

12-17-2004 at 08:02 PM
View Profile Send Email to User Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply
rowrow
Level: Smiter
Rank Points: 432
icon Re: Sortings of Forums (0)  
Before I saw this I thought the site broke down. :D

12-19-2004 at 01:52 AM
DiMono
Level: Smitemaster
Rank Points: 1181
Wow, I take off for a week and you go and switch everything up on me. I like it.

12-24-2004 at 04:04 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Visit Homepage Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply
gamer_extreme_101
Level: Smitemaster
Rank Points: 1939
I completly agree. No longer do I have to slog through 16 topics in the Anything board knowing I only care about 3 of them. I now just go through the new Anything and clear the other two. Good show!

12-24-2004 at 05:03 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Visit Homepage Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Caravel Forum : Caravel Boards : The Site : Sortings of Forums
Surf To:

Forum Rules:
Can I post a new topic? No
Can I reply? No
Can I read? Yes
HTML Enabled? No
UBBC Enabled? Yes
Words Filter Enable? No

Contact Us | CaravelGames.com