Announcement: Please read the Rules Topic for some general rules and etiquette before using the Hints and Solutions system.

Caravel Forum : DROD Boards : Hints and Solutions : Dungeon of Broken Orbs : Level 1: Aumtlichs and Bombs : 1 North, 3 East
Get Help for a Room Post Reply
Poster Message
kikuchiyo
Level: Master Delver
Rank Points: 113
IP: Logged
icon Dungeon of Broken Orbs : Level 1: Aumtlichs and Bombs : 1 North, 3 East (+2)  
So the idea is to synchronize at least some of the explosions so that they happen on the same turn, preserving the orbs. I can do this with either the right or left groups of bombs/pressure plates, but there are always some that explode out of sequence, thus destroying too many orbs.
The best I could do was 14 remaining.

What's the proper order in which to step on the fuses?

10-20-2023 at 08:57 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts High Scores Quote Reply
Dragon Fogel
Level: Smitemaster
Rank Points: 2453
icon Re: Dungeon of Broken Orbs : Level 1: Aumtlichs and Bombs : 1 North, 3 East (+2)  
My demo steps on the fuses in this order:

Click here to view the secret text

10-20-2023 at 09:30 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts High Scores This architect's holds Quote Reply
kikuchiyo
Level: Master Delver
Rank Points: 113
icon Re: Dungeon of Broken Orbs : Level 1: Aumtlichs and Bombs : 1 North, 3 East (+2)  
Like magic. Thank you!

For those who need more help in the future:
Click here to view the secret text

10-20-2023 at 10:22 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts High Scores Quote Reply
Get Help for a Room Post Reply
Caravel Forum : DROD Boards : Hints and Solutions : Dungeon of Broken Orbs : Level 1: Aumtlichs and Bombs : 1 North, 3 East
Surf To:

Forum Rules:
Can I post a new topic? No
Can I reply? No
Can I read? Yes
HTML Enabled? No
UBBC Enabled? Yes
Words Filter Enable? No

Contact Us | CaravelGames.com