Announcement: Please read the Rules Topic for some general rules and etiquette before using the Hints and Solutions system.

Caravel Forum : DROD Boards : Hints and Solutions : The Untold Tales of Gunthro Budkin : The Warm Place : 1 North, 1 West (Room seems impossible no matter how you approach it)
Get Help for a Room Post Reply
Poster Message
azb
Level: Smiter
Rank Points: 488
IP: Logged
icon The Untold Tales of Gunthro Budkin : The Warm Place : 1 North, 1 West (0)  
Hi everyone,

I don't get the part of the room where there is a decoy that you have to kill, but it's directly next to a bomb that closes the door and makes it impossible to exit normally.

Is it perhaps intentional that that works that way, and the trick is to kill the roach while you are the very edge of the level?

If that's true, then how the heck do I do that, could I have a demo or walkthrough?

08-26-2023 at 02:40 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply
Kalin
Level: Master Delver
Rank Points: 213
icon Re: The Untold Tales of Gunthro Budkin : The Warm Place : 1 North, 1 West (+1)  
There is a bomb that will kill the decoy without setting off the bomb next to him.
Click here to view the secret text

08-26-2023 at 03:26 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts Quote Reply
azb
Level: Smiter
Rank Points: 488
icon Re: The Untold Tales of Gunthro Budkin : The Warm Place : 1 North, 1 West (+1)  
Now it all makes sense. Very clever puzzle. I like it!

08-26-2023 at 09:03 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply
Get Help for a Room Post Reply
Caravel Forum : DROD Boards : Hints and Solutions : The Untold Tales of Gunthro Budkin : The Warm Place : 1 North, 1 West (Room seems impossible no matter how you approach it)
Surf To:

Forum Rules:
Can I post a new topic? No
Can I reply? No
Can I read? Yes
HTML Enabled? No
UBBC Enabled? Yes
Words Filter Enable? No

Contact Us | CaravelGames.com