Announcement: Be excellent to each other.

Caravel Forum : DROD RPG Boards : RPG Feature Requests : Editor - Toggle to have holding Alt to see characters be the default
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Poster Message
kieranmillar
Level: Smitemaster
Rank Points: 2670
IP: Logged
icon Editor - Toggle to have holding Alt to see characters be the default (+1)  
When making RPG holds sometimes your hold is all custom monsters and as such you use quite a lot of custom characters, often many different ones in the same room. As a result, you have to hold Alt a lot to see what you've placed where and which characters you forgot to mark as visible.

Next to the Show Errors checkbox in the room editor it would be nice to have another one that flipped the state of the Alt key so the room acted like Alt was held down and holdong down Alt did the reverse.
06-01-2023 at 06:47 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts High Scores This architect's holds Quote Reply
mrimer
Level: Legendary Smitemaster
Rank Points: 5056
icon Re: Editor - Toggle to have holding Alt to see characters be the default (0)  
PR

And I come back to you now at the turn of the tide.
06-05-2023 at 05:05 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts High Scores This architect's holds Quote Reply
kieranmillar
Level: Smitemaster
Rank Points: 2670
icon Re: Editor - Toggle to have holding Alt to see characters be the default (+1)  
Been playing around with this on a private build. It's great!

One bug: When you open up a mini element selection pop-up (e.g. when you click on keys it pops open a choice of what key type) then the feature is disabled while that pop-up is open.
06-17-2023 at 06:17 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts High Scores This architect's holds Quote Reply
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Caravel Forum : DROD RPG Boards : RPG Feature Requests : Editor - Toggle to have holding Alt to see characters be the default
Surf To:

Forum Rules:
Can I post a new topic? No
Can I reply? No
Can I read? Yes
HTML Enabled? No
UBBC Enabled? Yes
Words Filter Enable? No

Contact Us | CaravelGames.com