Announcement: Be excellent to each other.

Caravel Forum : Caravel Boards : General : Buying Smitemaster's Selection Credits (Where is "the link below"?)
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Poster Message
davidatk100
Level: Delver
Rank Points: 42
IP: Logged

File: Capture2.JPG (47.8 KB)
Downloaded 22 times.
License: Public Domain
icon Buying Smitemaster's Selection Credits (+2)  
I'm trying to buy a Smitemaster's Selection Credit so I can claim Treacle Stew. The problem is that I can't find "the link below" (see screenshot). I've tried on two computers and two browsers with the same result.

Link: https://caravelgames.com/buySmSDownload.html

I can buy them directly on Steam but I assume buying them through the Caravel website and claiming the Steam key is better for Caravel. Is this true or should I just buy through Steam?

12-09-2022 at 04:59 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts Quote Reply
Schik
Level: Legendary Smitemaster
Rank Points: 5381
icon Re: Buying Smitemaster's Selection Credits (+6)  
uBlock origin, and perhaps some other ad blockers, seem to be blocking the link, which is awesome.

The link is here:
https://secure.bmtmicro.com/servlets/Orders.ShoppingCart?CID=2&PRODUCTID=74770006
Which you probably can't see, but if you quote reply this message you can copy/paste it, probably.

12-09-2022 at 05:10 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts High Scores Quote Reply
davidatk100
Level: Delver
Rank Points: 42
icon Re: Buying Smitemaster's Selection Credits (+1)  
My first thought was that you were messing with me but then I read your email properly. Reply didn't work but quoting did. Thanks for your help! :thumbsup
12-09-2022 at 05:40 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts Quote Reply
Xindaris
Level: Smitemaster
Rank Points: 1527
icon Re: Buying Smitemaster's Selection Credits (+2)  
It seems like ublockorigin is specifically hiding the link when cosmetic filtering is on (the symbol that looks like an eye with a slash through it); it appears when you turn that off. I don't know enough about how it all works to find where in the settings I can tell it to allow a url like that, but it's a quick fix at least.

Here are some links to Things!
Click here to view the secret text

[Last edited by Xindaris at 12-09-2022 05:05 PM]
12-09-2022 at 05:04 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts High Scores This architect's holds Quote Reply
enzi666
Level: Master Delver
Rank Points: 162
icon Re: Buying Smitemaster's Selection Credits (+1)  
Heh, never seen this. uBlock even removes the link from the post of Schik. Crazy. Why would it do that? bmtmicro on some list or some weird heuristic?

DROD AE: Finished - KDD2: Mastered
JTRH: Mastered
TCB: Mastered - RPG: Finished
GatEB: Mastered - TSS: Mastered
12-10-2022 at 05:16 PM
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Caravel Forum : Caravel Boards : General : Buying Smitemaster's Selection Credits (Where is "the link below"?)
Surf To:

Forum Rules:
Can I post a new topic? No
Can I reply? No
Can I read? Yes
HTML Enabled? No
UBBC Enabled? Yes
Words Filter Enable? No

Contact Us | CaravelGames.com