Announcement: Be excellent to each other.

Caravel Forum : Other Boards : Electronic Games : Crypt of the Necrodancer - Synchrony
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Poster Message
Someone Else
Level: Smitemaster
Rank Points: 1300
IP: Logged
icon Crypt of the Necrodancer - Synchrony (+3)  
For those who don't know (and care), the excellent game Crypt of the Necrodancer today released a new DLC. One of the new characters wields a Zweihander (which is a really big sword) and an achievement associated with her is entitled "Smitemaster". Put together, that sounds very DROD to me. Anyone know if this was intentional (or rather, if there's any word from the devs that this was intended to be a reference)?

Either way, great game.
08-06-2022 at 06:42 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts High Scores This architect's holds Quote Reply
ErikH2000
Level: Legendary Smitemaster
Rank Points: 2794
IP: Logged
icon Re: Crypt of the Necrodancer - Synchrony (+2)  
I just like playing it with the Bard, which makes it a stepping game with full pause until you hit a key.

I did pick up Synchrony. It's cool, but honestly, they could do so much more with this game. I want some more ambitious procgen on the dungeons, more kinds of monsters, and boss games. Maybe they will release a proper sequel later.

-Erik

08-09-2022 at 08:40 PM
View Profile Send Email to User Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Caravel Forum : Other Boards : Electronic Games : Crypt of the Necrodancer - Synchrony
Surf To:

Forum Rules:
Can I post a new topic? No
Can I reply? No
Can I read? Yes
HTML Enabled? No
UBBC Enabled? Yes
Words Filter Enable? No

Contact Us | CaravelGames.com