Announcement: Be excellent to each other.

Caravel Forum : Other Boards : Electronic Games : Indie bundle for Palestinian aid
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Poster Message
Dischorran
Level: Smitemaster
Rank Points: 3408
IP: Logged
icon Indie bundle for Palestinian aid (0)  
There's a new big bundle on itch.io raising money for UNRWA support of Palestinian victims of Israeli apartheid. It has GNOG, Cosmic Express/Good Snowman/Sokobond, Ethereal, and I guess a thousand or so other indie oddities, several of which I've even heard of. It's running until June 11.

https://itch.io/b/902/indie-bundle-for-palestinian-aid

06-05-2021 at 01:22 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts High Scores This architect's holds Quote Reply
disoriented
Rank Points: 2383
icon Re: Indie bundle for Palestinian aid (0)  
I understand the humanitarian intention of this effort, and I understand it's a gaming-related bundle, but I still don't think this is an appropriate place to publicize this.

"Apartheid" is a very politically-loaded and racially-loaded term. I can tell you, first-hand, that it is not a proper term for the situation in the Middle East. The situation in Israel and Palestine is extremely complex. Please don't post something that includes a blanket statement of who is right and who is wrong. Let's keep politics off this board.

Best to PM me, since I might miss your message on CaravelNet chat.

[Last edited by disoriented at 06-05-2021 02:40 AM]
06-05-2021 at 02:31 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts High Scores This architect's holds Quote Reply
Dischorran
Rank Points: 3408
icon Re: Indie bundle for Palestinian aid (0)  
I've zeroed out downmods on the above post and will continue to do so.

I will not edit my own.

I will also note that the bundle has a ton of really cool non-puzzle stuff too. Like light novels about becoming a catgirl. Who doesn't appreciate that?

06-05-2021 at 10:53 AM
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Caravel Forum : Other Boards : Electronic Games : Indie bundle for Palestinian aid
Surf To:

Forum Rules:
Can I post a new topic? No
Can I reply? No
Can I read? Yes
HTML Enabled? No
UBBC Enabled? Yes
Words Filter Enable? No

Contact Us | CaravelGames.com