Announcement: Please read the Rules Topic for some general rules and etiquette before using the Hints and Solutions system.

Caravel Forum : DROD Boards : Hints and Solutions : The Custom Element Contest Compilation : Horticulturalist's Headache : 1 North, 3 East
Get Help for a Room Post Reply
Poster Message
Dragon Fogel
Level: Smitemaster
Rank Points: 2434
IP: Logged
icon The Custom Element Contest Compilation : Horticulturalist's Headache : 1 North, 3 East (+2)  
I can't figure out what to do for the challenge. I think I need to place briar so that it kills the guard before he reaches the plate, but the closest I've come to that results in the briar growing onto the plate on the same turn it kills the guard.

I'm not even sure I could do much better ignoring the challenge, but with it I'm completely stumped.
05-24-2021 at 01:52 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts High Scores This architect's holds Quote Reply
Dragon Fogel
Level: Smitemaster
Rank Points: 2434
IP: Logged
icon Re: The Custom Element Contest Compilation : Horticulturalist's Headache : 1 North, 3 East (+2)  
Solved the room but the challenge didn't award.

I placed a root on (32,21). This is not on dirt so I assumed it would count. If placing a root on water isn't supposed to be allowed either, I really feel that should have been clarified on the scroll.

As for how to do the room:

Click here to view the secret text

Edit: Got the challenge. Seems that to be safe, only place roots on grass.

[Last edited by Dragon Fogel at 05-24-2021 03:07 AM]
05-24-2021 at 02:49 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts High Scores This architect's holds Quote Reply
Get Help for a Room Post Reply
Caravel Forum : DROD Boards : Hints and Solutions : The Custom Element Contest Compilation : Horticulturalist's Headache : 1 North, 3 East
Surf To:

Forum Rules:
Can I post a new topic? No
Can I reply? No
Can I read? Yes
HTML Enabled? No
UBBC Enabled? Yes
Words Filter Enable? No

Contact Us | CaravelGames.com