Announcement: Please read the Rules Topic for some general rules and etiquette before using the Hints and Solutions system.

Caravel Forum : DROD Boards : Hints and Solutions : Keep at Kisantury : Depths of the Keep : 1 South, 1 West
Get Help for a Room Post Reply
Poster Message
Rabscuttle
Level: Smitemaster
Rank Points: 2460
IP: Logged
icon Keep at Kisantury : Depths of the Keep : 1 South, 1 West (+2)  
So, um, how does the plate get triggered? My last secret room is through this room, but if there was any code or instructions elsewhere in the hold I've forgotten about them.

I don't think there's any other way through, the rules of the hold mean that crumbly walls are tricky to break.
11-25-2020 at 05:28 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts High Scores This architect's holds Quote Reply
Dragon Fogel
Rank Points: 2434
icon Re: Keep at Kisantury : Depths of the Keep : 1 South, 1 West (+3)  
Looking at the scripting, it seems what you have to do is step on the plate in 2S.
11-25-2020 at 05:34 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts High Scores This architect's holds Quote Reply
Rabscuttle
Rank Points: 2460
icon Re: Keep at Kisantury : Depths of the Keep : 1 South, 1 West (0)  
Thanks! I'd already tried running back from the end of the hold, so apparently I'd never stepped on that at all.

[Last edited by Rabscuttle at 11-25-2020 05:54 AM]
11-25-2020 at 05:54 AM
Get Help for a Room Post Reply
Caravel Forum : DROD Boards : Hints and Solutions : Keep at Kisantury : Depths of the Keep : 1 South, 1 West
Surf To:

Forum Rules:
Can I post a new topic? No
Can I reply? No
Can I read? Yes
HTML Enabled? No
UBBC Enabled? Yes
Words Filter Enable? No

Contact Us | CaravelGames.com