Announcement: Remember: you are giving away your fantastic ideas for free, and somebody else might even make money from them (or appear to). That's just how the world works! If you're worried about it, maybe you shouldn't post your ideas here.

Caravel Forum : DROD Boards : Feature Requests : Script-build Mirror/Keg/Bomb/etc on token/scroll (because skell told me to do it)
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Poster Message
Xindaris
Level: Smitemaster
Rank Points: 1527
IP: Logged
icon Script-build Mirror/Keg/Bomb/etc on token/scroll (0)  
Script commands which attempt to build "solid" things from the obstacle tab like mirror, keg, bomb, etc. silently fail when trying to build those things on top of scrolls/tokens/etc, while the player could very easily push the former on top of the latter. It'd be neat if instead it actually built those things. Possibly also the reverse, e.g. building a token not being blocked because there's a mirror there or whatever.

To be clear, this would be cool but I'm not emphatically begging for it. Just posting because skell said:

skell wrote:
Xindaris wrote:
If I may add: Script commands can't build those things on tokens or scrolls either.
Can you make a Feature Request thread about it?

Here are some links to Things!
Click here to view the secret text

[Last edited by Xindaris at 10-18-2020 11:17 PM]
10-18-2020 at 11:14 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts High Scores This architect's holds Quote Reply
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Caravel Forum : DROD Boards : Feature Requests : Script-build Mirror/Keg/Bomb/etc on token/scroll (because skell told me to do it)
Surf To:

Forum Rules:
Can I post a new topic? No
Can I reply? No
Can I read? Yes
HTML Enabled? No
UBBC Enabled? Yes
Words Filter Enable? No

Contact Us | CaravelGames.com