Announcement: Remember: you are giving away your fantastic ideas for free, and somebody else might even make money from them (or appear to). That's just how the world works! If you're worried about it, maybe you shouldn't post your ideas here.

Caravel Forum : DROD Boards : Feature Requests : "Unlock Editor Access" script command This topic has been locked
New Topic New Poll
Poster Message
Pinnacle
Level: Smitemaster
Rank Points: 1129
IP: Logged
icon "Unlock Editor Access" script command (+1)  
Let's say you want to have a sort of postmastery metapuzzle in a hold, which you don't want to spoil by granting access on mastery, but you also don't want the hold to be entirely locked down. This script command would solve that, you would simply unlock the hold in the editor at the point where there are no more secrets to be found, even if the edit access is set to "Only You".

Yes this is an Entry Point thing.

[Last edited by Pinnacle at 09-24-2020 03:50 AM]
09-23-2020 at 09:03 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts High Scores This architect's holds
Dischorran
Level: Smitemaster
Rank Points: 3407
icon Re: "Unlock Editor Access" script command (+1)  
Scroll in first postmastery room contains password to encrypted archive of Anyone Edit hold minus postmastery.

09-29-2020 at 12:29 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts High Scores This architect's holds
skell
Level: Legendary Smitemaster
Rank Points: 3734
icon Re: "Unlock Editor Access" script command (+1)  
I am closing this as a duplicate of this thread.

[Last edited by skell at 09-29-2020 11:19 AM]
09-29-2020 at 11:19 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Visit Homepage Show all user's posts High Scores This architect's holds
New Topic New Poll
Caravel Forum : DROD Boards : Feature Requests : "Unlock Editor Access" script command This topic has been locked
Surf To:

Forum Rules:
Can I post a new topic? No
Can I reply? No
Can I read? Yes
HTML Enabled? No
UBBC Enabled? Yes
Words Filter Enable? No

Contact Us | CaravelGames.com