Announcement: Be excellent to each other.

Caravel Forum : DROD Boards : Bugs : Gateb : trapped inside place of whims by master wall (Two secrets show as not done)
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Poster Message
ghira
Level: Roachling
Rank Points: 13
IP: Logged
icon Gateb : trapped inside place of whims by master wall (+1)  
I am playing the latest Caravel (non Steam) 64 bit Linux version of GatEB. I decided to leave the Place of Whims (where I have been for several years) on foot, only to discover that the master wall is up so I can't leave. "Restore" claims I have two secrets left to do. How can this combination of circumstances have arisen? I must have completed all the secrets to enter the Place of Whims.

I have quite possibly installed multiple updates to GaTEB since entering the Place of Whims. Could this matter? Is it useful to know which secrets I supposedly haven't done? They are the flower room in Rasarun Court and the race to the roach room in True Court - I can go and find their actual co-ords if this is useful.

I am told there is a known bug about completed secrets and challenges occasionally being forgotten about. Hmm.

[Last edited by ghira at 06-27-2020 01:21 PM]
06-27-2020 at 10:18 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts High Scores Quote Reply
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Caravel Forum : DROD Boards : Bugs : Gateb : trapped inside place of whims by master wall (Two secrets show as not done)
Surf To:

Forum Rules:
Can I post a new topic? No
Can I reply? No
Can I read? Yes
HTML Enabled? No
UBBC Enabled? Yes
Words Filter Enable? No

Contact Us | CaravelGames.com