Announcement: Please read the Rules Topic for some general rules and etiquette before using the Hints and Solutions system.

Caravel Forum : DROD Boards : Hints and Solutions : Gunthro and the Epic Blunder : The True Court : 1 West
Get Help for a Room Post Reply
Poster Message
ghira
Level: Roachling
Rank Points: 13
IP: Logged
icon Gunthro and the Epic Blunder : The True Court : 1 West (0)  
I've just discovered I can't walk out of the Place of Whims because the Master Gate is still up. Which is odd given that I was able to enter the Place of Whims (probably several years ago). This is one of two secret rooms showing as not completed. Have new secret rooms been added to the hold at some point?

[Last edited by ghira at 06-27-2020 04:26 AM]
06-27-2020 at 04:25 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts High Scores Quote Reply
Dragon Fogel
Level: Smitemaster
Rank Points: 2430
icon Re: Gunthro and the Epic Blunder : The True Court : 1 West (+1)  
There's a bug where completion status of secret rooms sometimes resets for no clear reason. I've had that happen with challenges, too; no idea what causes it.

If it's been years since you played, my guess would be you completed the room and forgot about it, and the game forgot you completed it.

As far as I know, the only option is to complete the room again (and then leave it; doesn't count as conquered until you exit).
06-27-2020 at 05:01 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts High Scores This architect's holds Quote Reply
ghira
Level: Roachling
Rank Points: 13
icon Re: Gunthro and the Epic Blunder : The True Court : 1 West (+1)  
Dragon Fogel wrote:
There's a bug where completion status of secret rooms sometimes resets for no clear reason. I've had that happen with challenges, too; no idea what causes it.

If it's been years since you played, my guess would be you completed the room and forgot about it, and the game forgot you completed it.

Looking at both rooms I'm pretty sure I completed them both. Definitely the flower room in Rasarun Court. Less sure about the race room in True Court but I _think_ I did.

Clearly I can leave by restoring. I suppose I might re-do both secret rooms for the sake of cleanliness.

[Last edited by ghira at 06-27-2020 10:47 AM]
06-27-2020 at 10:24 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts High Scores Quote Reply
Get Help for a Room Post Reply
Caravel Forum : DROD Boards : Hints and Solutions : Gunthro and the Epic Blunder : The True Court : 1 West
Surf To:

Forum Rules:
Can I post a new topic? No
Can I reply? No
Can I read? Yes
HTML Enabled? No
UBBC Enabled? Yes
Words Filter Enable? No

Contact Us | CaravelGames.com