Announcement: Please read the Rules Topic for some general rules and etiquette before using the Hints and Solutions system.

Caravel Forum : DROD Boards : Hints and Solutions : Bongthro Begins : Insidious Institution : 1 North, 2 East
Get Help for a Room Post Reply
Poster Message
dfoster
Level: Roachling
Rank Points: 12
IP: Logged
icon Bongthro Begins : Insidious Institution : 1 North, 2 East (0)  
I need help! getting no were the soldiers are killed by goblins to easily. tried using both and one. tried staying in entrance area.I must be missing something, tried looking for crumbly walls
06-14-2020 at 01:27 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts Quote Reply
azb
Level: Smiter
Rank Points: 460
IP: Logged
icon Re: Bongthro Begins : Insidious Institution : 1 North, 2 East (0)  
I am sorry I couldn't get back to you much earlier - I was busy with family errands and just life in general away from DROD for a while...

In this room, the strategy is to have not only both soldiers active, but you chasing/shepherding the goblins while the soldiers chase them down at the same exact time, so that you basically distract the goblins and make the soldiers' job easier.

07-06-2022 at 11:54 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply
Get Help for a Room Post Reply
Caravel Forum : DROD Boards : Hints and Solutions : Bongthro Begins : Insidious Institution : 1 North, 2 East
Surf To:

Forum Rules:
Can I post a new topic? No
Can I reply? No
Can I read? Yes
HTML Enabled? No
UBBC Enabled? Yes
Words Filter Enable? No

Contact Us | CaravelGames.com