Announcement: Please read the Rules Topic for some general rules and etiquette before using the Hints and Solutions system.

Caravel Forum : DROD Boards : Hints and Solutions : Bongthro Begins : Blank Dungeon: Bottom Level : 2 West
Get Help for a Room Post Reply
Poster Message
Judi
Level: Goblin
Rank Points: 17
IP: Logged
icon Bongthro Begins : Blank Dungeon: Bottom Level : 2 West (+1)  
OK, have been battling this room for days, I can clear the bottom part without to much trouble but can not then move to the top part without being killed by the Slayer at some stage, I am just going back and forth getting the way clear to get up the top. Please any hints would be very much appreciated, it is the last room on this level and am at my wits end, even if there was a way to kill this slayer, who I have taken a very big dislike to. Please can someone put me out of my misery as I am obviously missing something. Have tried heading for the top first but that doesn't work, or at least not for me. Thanks everyone.:weep
05-21-2020 at 09:28 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts High Scores Quote Reply
Dragon Fogel
Level: Smitemaster
Rank Points: 2434
icon Re: Bongthro Begins : Blank Dungeon: Bottom Level : 2 West (+1)  
Click here to view the secret text

05-21-2020 at 04:34 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts High Scores This architect's holds Quote Reply
Judi
Level: Goblin
Rank Points: 17
icon Re: Bongthro Begins : Blank Dungeon: Bottom Level : 2 West (+1)  
Thank you very much will give that a go, this slayer guy often makes my life hard, thanks again for your advice.
05-22-2020 at 08:58 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts High Scores Quote Reply
azb
Level: Smiter
Rank Points: 460
icon Re: Bongthro Begins : Blank Dungeon: Bottom Level : 2 West (0)  
The Slayer is a pretty tedious element of the DROD universe, but he can actually be removed early on if you know certain tricks, although they can be (no pun intended) tricky to pull off. :)

05-24-2020 at 05:16 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply
Get Help for a Room Post Reply
Caravel Forum : DROD Boards : Hints and Solutions : Bongthro Begins : Blank Dungeon: Bottom Level : 2 West
Surf To:

Forum Rules:
Can I post a new topic? No
Can I reply? No
Can I read? Yes
HTML Enabled? No
UBBC Enabled? Yes
Words Filter Enable? No

Contact Us | CaravelGames.com