Announcement: Be excellent to each other.

Caravel Forum : Caravel Boards : General : Animal Crossing DROD Stuff (Slightly more/less/more relevant than eyeball pudding recipes)
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Poster Message
Camwoodstock
Level: Master Delver
Rank Points: 112
IP: Logged
icon Animal Crossing DROD Stuff (+1)  
I get DROD and Animal Crossing are approximate antonyms gameplay wise, but with New Horizons hype high, I thought it'd be nice to share little customized things we've made for Animal Crossing... That involve DROD! That way, if you too are becoming mayor or partaking in an island getaway, you can make sure it's as close to the Eighth as you can! And even if you don't... well, I suppose it'll at least look neat to have a cool DROD shirt all the time.

I'll start out with a simple Town Tune I crafted earlier, and plan to use for my New Horizons island! It's based off the opening tune of Whistler. Feel free to apply artistic liberty with the notes being held, but I found these timings the best. (Warning: sizeable image in secret!)
Click here to view the secret text

If anyone else has some cool roach posters or Beethro tunic replicas, please share them, 'cause I'm definitely interested! If nothing else, at least it looks cool.

Her/him | & | Steam | Backloggery
03-20-2020 at 11:18 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts Quote Reply
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Caravel Forum : Caravel Boards : General : Animal Crossing DROD Stuff (Slightly more/less/more relevant than eyeball pudding recipes)
Surf To:

Forum Rules:
Can I post a new topic? No
Can I reply? No
Can I read? Yes
HTML Enabled? No
UBBC Enabled? Yes
Words Filter Enable? No

Contact Us | CaravelGames.com