Announcement: Please read the Rules Topic for some general rules and etiquette before using the Hints and Solutions system.

Caravel Forum : DROD Boards : Hints and Solutions : Tinytall Tower : Twice Ascended : 1 North
Get Help for a Room Post Reply
Poster Message
kikuchiyo
Level: Master Delver
Rank Points: 107
IP: Logged
icon Tinytall Tower : Twice Ascended : 1 North (0)  
I can't get the roach to step on the second yellow plate: once it reaches the pressure plate in the second column that toggles the second door, it begins to oscillate up and down, no matter which orb I hit. I can also close all doors, making the roach stop, or open the top door which makes it go up, neither of which is useful.

If I kill the brain and go down the third column myself, I can get the roach to step on the second plate, but then I'm stuck myself.

What am I missing?
12-22-2019 at 06:10 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts High Scores Quote Reply
Insoluble
Level: Smitemaster
Rank Points: 1638
icon Re: Tinytall Tower : Twice Ascended : 1 North (+1)  
You're almost there if you can get both doors closed so that the roach is stopped (acting unbrained since it doesn't have a path to you.) Think about how you accomplished that
Click here to view the secret text

[Last edited by Insoluble at 12-23-2019 04:41 AM]
12-23-2019 at 04:40 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply
kikuchiyo
Level: Master Delver
Rank Points: 107
icon Re: Tinytall Tower : Twice Ascended : 1 North (0)  
Excellent, thanks!
12-23-2019 at 10:52 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts High Scores Quote Reply
Get Help for a Room Post Reply
Caravel Forum : DROD Boards : Hints and Solutions : Tinytall Tower : Twice Ascended : 1 North
Surf To:

Forum Rules:
Can I post a new topic? No
Can I reply? No
Can I read? Yes
HTML Enabled? No
UBBC Enabled? Yes
Words Filter Enable? No

Contact Us | CaravelGames.com