Announcement: Please read the Rules Topic for some general rules and etiquette before using the Hints and Solutions system.

Caravel Forum : DROD Boards : Hints and Solutions : Finding the First Truth : Exit Level : 6 South, 2 West
Get Help for a Room Post Reply
Poster Message
Camwoodstock
Level: Master Delver
Rank Points: 112
IP: Logged
icon Finding the First Truth : Exit Level : 6 South, 2 West (0)  
I can get close--however, my main struggle is getting to hit the plate at (3,3) by baiting the roach at (24,26) to it... without using the golem's rubble. Breaking any combination of the walls doesn't help.

The reason I need to keep the golem alive is that I need the rubble at (31,17)--even if I got a roach to hold that down JUST right, there's no way it could push it twice, and stashing a second one to hit it again is just not feasible.

Her/him | & | Steam | Backloggery
11-29-2019 at 01:38 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts Quote Reply
Dragon Fogel
Level: Smitemaster
Rank Points: 2429
IP: Logged
icon Re: Finding the First Truth : Exit Level : 6 South, 2 West (+1)  
Click here to view the secret text

11-29-2019 at 02:58 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts High Scores This architect's holds Quote Reply
Get Help for a Room Post Reply
Caravel Forum : DROD Boards : Hints and Solutions : Finding the First Truth : Exit Level : 6 South, 2 West
Surf To:

Forum Rules:
Can I post a new topic? No
Can I reply? No
Can I read? Yes
HTML Enabled? No
UBBC Enabled? Yes
Words Filter Enable? No

Contact Us | CaravelGames.com