Announcement: Be excellent to each other.

Caravel Forum : DROD Boards : Bugs : Really bad crashing bug. (In rooms with timeclones)
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Poster Message
disoriented
Level: Smitemaster
Rank Points: 1616
IP: Logged

File: drod_crashlog (60.5 KB)
Downloaded 2 times.
License: Public Domain
icon Really bad crashing bug. (+1)  
Title screen version says 5.1.0.6512. I'm using the macOS version of the DROD app.

I've been unable to play back some demos of rooms that contain timeclones. Playing back the demo instantly crashes the app at some point in the middle of the demo. I've attached a sample stack trace of this happening.

This has gotten really bad in certain timeclone rooms to the point where I'm unable to view any demos at all for that room. Example: Arky's Revenge Compilation 2S1E (Room title is Chronocide).

Demos seem to play fine in the "mini-window" on the Demos screen (accessed via the F6 key). Playing a demo by clicking on it is where the trouble starts.

[Last edited by disoriented at 09-05-2019 09:23 AM]
09-05-2019 at 09:22 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts High Scores This architect's holds Quote Reply
disoriented
Level: Smitemaster
Rank Points: 1616
IP: Logged
icon Re: Really bad crashing bug. (+1)  
May be related to this: http://forum.caravelgames.com/viewtopic.php?TopicID=41353

09-05-2019 at 09:25 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts High Scores This architect's holds Quote Reply
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Caravel Forum : DROD Boards : Bugs : Really bad crashing bug. (In rooms with timeclones)
Surf To:

Forum Rules:
Can I post a new topic? No
Can I reply? No
Can I read? Yes
HTML Enabled? No
UBBC Enabled? Yes
Words Filter Enable? No

Contact Us | CaravelGames.com