Announcement: Be excellent to each other.

Caravel Forum : Other Boards : Electronic Games : 5 Step Steve (Where you die every 5 steps)
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Poster Message
uncopy2002
Level: Smiter
Rank Points: 431
IP: Logged
icon 5 Step Steve (+2)  
5 Step Steve is a browser game where take steps on a grid, and you're always on a countdown: if you take 5 steps, you die. Unless you touch a flag, which would reset the countdown.

The story, music and sound effects really reminds me of Escape from Puppet Death Factory (which is a very hard and tricky metroidvania-like platformer, except you never got any upgrades for the whole course of the game). This game is along the same vein: the premise looks simple but you'll have to utilize the game design to the fullest to clear to game, not to mention getting all the secrets. It's pretty hard even in DROD standard.

[Last edited by uncopy2002 at 08-21-2019 02:48 PM]
08-21-2019 at 02:46 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts Quote Reply
Ezlo
Level: Smitemaster
Rank Points: 1214
IP: Logged
icon Re: 5 Step Steve (0)  
This was a fun little game! Took me around 4 hours to get everything done. Some of those stars, especially the most SW one were very challenging!
08-23-2019 at 06:12 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Caravel Forum : Other Boards : Electronic Games : 5 Step Steve (Where you die every 5 steps)
Surf To:

Forum Rules:
Can I post a new topic? No
Can I reply? No
Can I read? Yes
HTML Enabled? No
UBBC Enabled? Yes
Words Filter Enable? No

Contact Us | CaravelGames.com