Announcement: Be excellent to each other.

Caravel Forum : Caravel Boards : The Site : Room Search is not finding all valid hits
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Poster Message
disoriented
Level: Smitemaster
Rank Points: 2379
IP: Logged

File: search.png (105.8 KB)
Downloaded 150 times.
License: Public Domain
icon Room Search is not finding all valid hits (+2)  
http://forum.caravelgames.com/roomsearch.php

This search tool is not finding all the rooms that meet the criteria. For example, I just did the following search, which should have matched the room Dugonium : Fire & Fury : 2E.

Best to PM me, since I might miss your message on CaravelNet chat.

[Last edited by disoriented at 06-10-2019 07:10 AM]
06-10-2019 at 07:09 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts High Scores This architect's holds Quote Reply
Aquator
Level: Smiter
Rank Points: 405
icon Re: Room Search is not finding all valid hits (+2)  
I've noticed this before too. As far as I can tell all holds older than (and including) Mini Mimicry show up in the roomsearch tool. From there on the first released hold that is missing is DROD Standard Compilation (published Aug 27, 2016) and I don't think any rooms in holds newer than that date can be matched. So keep that in mind if you decide to use the tool to see what elements are underrepresented. :)
06-10-2019 at 10:24 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts High Scores Quote Reply
Aquator
Level: Smiter
Rank Points: 405
icon Re: Room Search is not finding all valid hits (+2)  
The archivists have added the plans for all recently built holds to the Grand Library where interested architects may now examine them.

(Schik was kind enough to parse all of the newer holds for his roomsearch tool, so it now matches all rooms currently published on CaravelNet. :) Thank you, Schik!)
06-10-2019 at 04:27 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts High Scores Quote Reply
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Caravel Forum : Caravel Boards : The Site : Room Search is not finding all valid hits
Surf To:

Forum Rules:
Can I post a new topic? No
Can I reply? No
Can I read? Yes
HTML Enabled? No
UBBC Enabled? Yes
Words Filter Enable? No

Contact Us | CaravelGames.com