Announcement: Please read the Rules Topic for some general rules and etiquette before using the Hints and Solutions system.

Caravel Forum : DROD Boards : Hints and Solutions : Dugonium : Earth & Fire : 1 South
Get Help for a Room Post Reply
Poster Message
vinheim
Level: Smiter
Rank Points: 300
IP: Logged
icon Dugonium : Earth & Fire : 1 South (+1)  
Last room in this level. So far, really love the hold.

Based on how you can interact with the dugonium, I'm making the strong hopefully correct assumption that if you are horizontally-aligned, the dugonium can be moved the opposite direction and diagonally the opposite directions.
B D .

If you are diagonally-aligned, it can only move the opposite direction.
Otherwise, it can move the opposite orthogonal and diagonal direction
B
  D .

Based on that, I have no idea how to move the dugonium in this room to the fuse. The resetter thing I'm assuming is a red herring, and the miniMover I'm guessing needs to be used, but movement order seems to mean I can't manoeuvre the dugonium differently
06-08-2019 at 10:56 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts Quote Reply
vinheim
Level: Smiter
Rank Points: 300
IP: Logged
icon Re: Dugonium : Earth & Fire : 1 South (0)  
H&S effect. Can't believe how simple it was once you know the key interaction shown briefly in 1 room nearby :)

[Last edited by vinheim at 06-08-2019 09:09 PM]
06-08-2019 at 11:13 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts Quote Reply
Get Help for a Room Post Reply
Caravel Forum : DROD Boards : Hints and Solutions : Dugonium : Earth & Fire : 1 South
Surf To:

Forum Rules:
Can I post a new topic? No
Can I reply? No
Can I read? Yes
HTML Enabled? No
UBBC Enabled? Yes
Words Filter Enable? No

Contact Us | CaravelGames.com