Announcement: Be excellent to each other.

Caravel Forum : Caravel Boards : General : Live play-through: Twisty Little Passages (May 14th on Twitch)
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Poster Message
ErikH2000
Level: Legendary Smitemaster
Rank Points: 2794
IP: Logged
icon Live play-through: Twisty Little Passages (+5)  
You've no doubt heard about Twisty Little Passages, the upcoming Caravel product that Mike Rimer has created.

I've got a preview copy. It's a glossy wonder of diagrams, puzzles, and illustrations. I'm gonna play it, live, on Twitch, May 14th at 6pm PST. That's this coming Tuesday. TLP is a tabletop game--a physical thing. So I will be rigging up a camera to show the game as I play it, on an actual table.

I'm a fearless blunderer. You will hear all my stupid ideas and mistakes as I go through. And you can yell at me in chat when I tally up the stats wrong. Plenty of opportunity to talk about your thoughts on the game, and other tangents. I'm a friendly, chatty guy, especially with DROD peeps who are 58% more interesting to me on average.

This stream event is also coinciding with the TLP Kickstarter launch. So the stream is a decent way to figure just how badly you want TLP for your own game collection.

The link to go to on Tuesday (or even now if you want to check other things out) - https://www.twitch.tv/ErikH2000

-Erik

05-10-2019 at 12:48 AM
View Profile Send Email to User Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply
mrimer
Rank Points: 5056
icon Re: Live play-through: Twisty Little Passages (+3)  
I appreciate the coverage, Erik!

I plan to be there and enjoy the party with all the interesting DROD people.

:thumbsup

And I come back to you now at the turn of the tide.
05-10-2019 at 12:54 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts High Scores This architect's holds Quote Reply
ErikH2000
Rank Points: 2794
icon Re: Live play-through: Twisty Little Passages (+3)  
Bam!

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/424980947

Everything went exactly according to plan. No, really! I rigged up the camera over a table and played through Twisty Little Passages, or at least 3 levels of it. I had lots of fun talking to the folks there, and as promised, Mike Rimer showed up in the digital flesh.

If you don't like all the pre-ambling talk at beginning scan ahead in the video to the display of the pages, which is the coolest thing.

-Erik

05-15-2019 at 04:07 AM
View Profile Send Email to User Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply
mrimer
Rank Points: 5056
icon Re: Live play-through: Twisty Little Passages (0)  
That was a lot of fun. Thanks for the coverage, Erik!

And I come back to you now at the turn of the tide.
05-15-2019 at 07:02 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts High Scores This architect's holds Quote Reply
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Caravel Forum : Caravel Boards : General : Live play-through: Twisty Little Passages (May 14th on Twitch)
Surf To:

Forum Rules:
Can I post a new topic? No
Can I reply? No
Can I read? Yes
HTML Enabled? No
UBBC Enabled? Yes
Words Filter Enable? No

Contact Us | CaravelGames.com