Announcement: Be excellent to each other.

Caravel Forum : Other Boards : Electronic Games : Campfire Cooking (It's all SSR again but with marshmallows)
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Poster Message
uncopy2002
Level: Smiter
Rank Points: 431
IP: Logged
icon Campfire Cooking (+1)  
I got off this game from my iPad a few months ago, but apparently it's multi-platform, so I'll link to the Steam version:

https://store.steampowered.com/app/679500/Campfire_Cooking/

My first reaction to this game is, wait this looks too much like Stephen's Sausage Rolls. Indeed it's about grilling marshmallows, stuck on a barbeque fork (which goes all the way outside one edge), and there are grills in it, and marshmallows have two sides that you have to cook both of them, and cooking them twice is failure because you'll burn the marshmallow, and all that, which is very much like SSR.

It's not that long and not that hard (SSR is in the "the game has gone too far" category, you know :P), but certainly a fun one. Playing the levels reminded me of all the fiddling that SSR entails me to: tight maneuver block-pushing stuff, which I love a lot.

[Last edited by uncopy2002 at 03-30-2019 07:51 PM]
03-30-2019 at 07:50 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts Quote Reply
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Caravel Forum : Other Boards : Electronic Games : Campfire Cooking (It's all SSR again but with marshmallows)
Surf To:

Forum Rules:
Can I post a new topic? No
Can I reply? No
Can I read? Yes
HTML Enabled? No
UBBC Enabled? Yes
Words Filter Enable? No

Contact Us | CaravelGames.com