Announcement: Be excellent to each other.

Caravel Forum : DROD Boards : Bugs : Skipping Denfry's classes
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Poster Message
averagemoe
Level: Smiter
Rank Points: 487
IP: Logged
icon Skipping Denfry's classes (0)  
Various staircases in Beethro's teacher are very seriously bugged. Depending on what your X coordinate is when you step on the staircase, it either goes to it's intended destination or ends the hold. I've found it on the exit staircases for levels 2 and 3, and I have to assume there are other places. Of course, I have better things to do than test every column on every staircase in the hold, so probably best to just refurbish them all.

02-28-2019 at 01:38 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts Quote Reply
Doom
Level: Smitemaster
Rank Points: 3226
icon Re: Skipping Denfry's classes (+2)  
What version are you running? I've just tried deleting and redownloading the hold off CaravelNet and can't reproduce the problem in either level.

This issue was reported in the L2 exit room a couple of years ago, but it was fixed. However I'm not 100% certain if the fix made it to the Steam version. Supposedly high scores don't work on Steam, so it's possible that the hold is still outdated.
02-28-2019 at 09:54 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts High Scores This architect's holds Quote Reply
averagemoe
Level: Smiter
Rank Points: 487
icon Re: Skipping Denfry's classes (+1)  
It was the steam version. And for the record, it also says "returning entrance" every time you return to a previous level.

02-28-2019 at 03:58 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts Quote Reply
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Caravel Forum : DROD Boards : Bugs : Skipping Denfry's classes
Surf To:

Forum Rules:
Can I post a new topic? No
Can I reply? No
Can I read? Yes
HTML Enabled? No
UBBC Enabled? Yes
Words Filter Enable? No