Announcement: Please read the Rules Topic for some general rules and etiquette before using the Hints and Solutions system.

Caravel Forum : DROD Boards : Hints and Solutions : ...she'll carry a really big sword. : Two Critics' Banter : 2 South, 2 West
Get Help for a Room Post Reply
Poster Message
cinera
Level: Delver
Rank Points: 34
IP: Logged

File: 2S, @W.png (1.2 MB)
Downloaded 19 times.
License: Public Domain
icon ...she'll carry a really big sword. : Two Critics' Banter : 2 South, 2 West (0)  
I am not sure of what am I to accomplish. I manage to freeze the 2 aumtlich at 17, 9 and 19, 9. Then get behind at 18 , 14. I can kill aumtlicjh at 19.13 and not break mirror at 20,12
But then I cant do the same for aumtlich at 17,13.
When I kill it ,the mirror get broken in the process.and I end up on the pressure plate.
Can I get some hejp please??
01-25-2019 at 02:24 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts Quote Reply
Insoluble
Level: Smitemaster
Rank Points: 1638

File: TCB2s2w.png (339 KB)
Downloaded 76 times.
License: Public Domain
icon Re: ...she'll carry a really big sword. : Two Critics' Banter : 2 South, 2 West (+1)  
This room is similar to 4W and 2N2W in that if you just try to kill the monsters in the middle you get stuck there. What mechanic helps you on those other two rooms?
Click here to view the secret text

More details below:
Click here to view the secret text

01-25-2019 at 02:34 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply
cinera
Level: Delver
Rank Points: 34
icon Re: ...she'll carry a really big sword. : Two Critics' Banter : 2 South, 2 West (0)  
Thank you I think I understand.FRom what I see,I dont have to freeze any aumtlich in the north side.and I need to keep only one.
01-25-2019 at 03:28 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts Quote Reply
Get Help for a Room Post Reply
Caravel Forum : DROD Boards : Hints and Solutions : ...she'll carry a really big sword. : Two Critics' Banter : 2 South, 2 West
Surf To:

Forum Rules:
Can I post a new topic? No
Can I reply? No
Can I read? Yes
HTML Enabled? No
UBBC Enabled? Yes
Words Filter Enable? No

Contact Us | CaravelGames.com