Announcement: Please read the Rules Topic for some general rules and etiquette before using the Hints and Solutions system.

Caravel Forum : DROD Boards : Hints and Solutions : ...she'll carry a really big sword. : Just the Right Hand : 2 East
Get Help for a Room Post Reply
Poster Message
cinera
Level: Delver
Rank Points: 34
IP: Logged
icon ...she'll carry a really big sword. : Just the Right Hand : 2 East (+2)  
Help please.How do you make the Fegundo turn inside the boxes like at 8.9 without getting kill?
Thks
01-07-2019 at 03:07 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts Quote Reply
Dragon Fogel
Level: Smitemaster
Rank Points: 2430
icon Re: ...she'll carry a really big sword. : Just the Right Hand : 2 East (+2)  
You can push the fegundo, and more importantly, stun it for one turn after pushing.

Use the free turn to rotate and you can get in two rotations before the fegundo's next move. Or, you can rotate and push it again to keep it stunned.
01-07-2019 at 04:14 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts High Scores This architect's holds Quote Reply
Insoluble
Level: Smitemaster
Rank Points: 1638
icon Re: ...she'll carry a really big sword. : Just the Right Hand : 2 East (+2)  
Something important to keep in mind for this room: If you push a Fegundo, it will be stunned and not move on the next turn. This allows you to get two turn moves in after pushing it to reorient yourself. When a Fegundo becomes un-stunned and starts moving again, it will move the direction the player is facing. You don't need to worry about what direction the fegundo is facing while you are pushing it as long as you are facing the right direction the turn after you stop pushing it. It is also good to remember that you can push fegundo ashes.

You can also "cheat" for one of the first two orbs by pushing the fegundo into place before hitting the power token to activate it. This is not necessary, but may make the room easier.

Here is how I did each of the boxes:

West
Click here to view the secret text

Middle

East

These are not the only ways to do it, so please feel free to experiment.

01-07-2019 at 04:15 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply
cinera
Level: Delver
Rank Points: 34
Thank you very much for the help

01-07-2019 at 04:35 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts Quote Reply
Get Help for a Room Post Reply
Caravel Forum : DROD Boards : Hints and Solutions : ...she'll carry a really big sword. : Just the Right Hand : 2 East
Surf To:

Forum Rules:
Can I post a new topic? No
Can I reply? No
Can I read? Yes
HTML Enabled? No
UBBC Enabled? Yes
Words Filter Enable? No

Contact Us | CaravelGames.com