Announcement: Be excellent to each other.

Caravel Forum : Caravel Boards : General : Understanding DROD RPG with kieranmillar (A let's play of sorts, two people vs DROD RPG)
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Poster Message
skell
Level: Legendary Smitemaster
Rank Points: 3734
IP: Logged
icon Understanding DROD RPG with kieranmillar (+10)  
Do you want to like DROD RPG and are just not good at it? Have you watched Blondbeard's, ThemsAllTook's, Nuntar's and Chaco
s
let's plays and still can't get it?

Have you watched kieranmillar's excellent Optimising RPG and it still doesn't click?

It means there is only one thing left to do - play the game together with kieranmillar. Now the problem is there are so many people wanting a bit of his time and only one Kieran to go around.

Fortunately for you, I did the hard work of wasting a lot of his time.

This is a new DROD RPG let's play series where kieranmillar and I play together through Tendry's Tale. I am playing and he's telling me what I am doing wrong.

Enjoy!

[Last edited by skell at 08-31-2018 03:45 PM]
08-31-2018 at 03:35 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Visit Homepage Show all user's posts High Scores This architect's holds Quote Reply
skell
icon Re: Understanding DROD RPG with kieranmillar (+3)  
In this episode we tackle the third rule and spend way more time than necessary on the next floor. Decision paralysis is a thing, but we manage to overcome it in the end by some arbitrary decision.

09-01-2018 at 08:31 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Visit Homepage Show all user's posts High Scores This architect's holds Quote Reply
skell
Would you look at that? The third episode!

In this one we actually manage to go through the whole of Rule 4 and get quite a lot done in Rule 5.

I also don't get caught on Kieran's trap.

09-04-2018 at 08:11 AM
skell
We keep walking between Rule 5 and 6 in the next episode and finally get ready to start Rule 6...

... Unfortunately this time Kieran takes the lead more times than before due to sheer complexity of everything. I'll have to take mor initiative in the future!

09-05-2018 at 01:51 PM
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Caravel Forum : Caravel Boards : General : Understanding DROD RPG with kieranmillar (A let's play of sorts, two people vs DROD RPG)
Surf To:

Forum Rules:
Can I post a new topic? No
Can I reply? No
Can I read? Yes
HTML Enabled? No
UBBC Enabled? Yes
Words Filter Enable? No

Contact Us | CaravelGames.com