Announcement: Be excellent to each other.

Caravel Forum : Caravel Boards : General : What's been going on? (Gone for a few years, and coming back)
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Poster Message
BlueFlower
Level: Master Delver
Rank Points: 156
IP: Logged
icon What's been going on? (0)  
It seems as if I rather forgot about this place, and now I've remembered it and thus return to what shaped me a little!

So what's been going on since then? Anything new? Anything different? Things better or worse?

08-26-2018 at 09:03 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply
GerAvos
Level: Delver
Rank Points: 51
icon Re: What's been going on? (0)  
Not so sure, as I'm not very knowledgable about this forum. Here's some stuff http://forum.caravelgames.com/viewtopic.php?TopicID=43010 I wanna get back at making some hold eventually myself.
08-28-2018 at 01:49 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply
Insoluble
Level: Smitemaster
Rank Points: 1638
icon Re: What's been going on? (+2)  
Wow, hi BlueFlower. It's been a while. Glad to see you back! There's been a ton of activity in the past couple of years. Hard to know where to start.

* There's a multiplayer browser version of DROD that skell put together. You need to have another person ready to play for it to do much though, so if you want to try it out definitely send someone a message to try to coordinate. It's pretty neat and worth trying.

* Tons of new holds have been published. Many of them are well worth playing. Go check some of them out!
http://forum.caravelgames.com/holds.php

* Lots of stuff in the architecture forum could use beta testing.

* The deadline for the most recent contest just passed, but voting should be up soon.

* Entry Point is still in progress. Getting close to completion now.

* Tons of folks are recording DROD L.P.s for Youtube and Twitch. There's a thread to keep track of it all here:
http://forum.caravelgames.com/viewtopic.php?TopicID=38879

* You used to be a Caravel Net member, right? Drop in to chat some time and say hello!

08-28-2018 at 02:30 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply
BlueFlower
Level: Master Delver
Rank Points: 156
icon Re: What's been going on? (0)  
Online DROD, huh? Sounds rather neat!

But other than that, I'm glad this place is still alive. Honestly, though? I started back up DROD after getting bored in lecture. Probably not the best place, however!

08-29-2018 at 12:32 AM
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Caravel Forum : Caravel Boards : General : What's been going on? (Gone for a few years, and coming back)
Surf To:

Forum Rules:
Can I post a new topic? No
Can I reply? No
Can I read? Yes
HTML Enabled? No
UBBC Enabled? Yes
Words Filter Enable? No

Contact Us | CaravelGames.com