Announcement: Be excellent to each other.

Caravel Forum : Caravel Boards : General : DROD CDs (anyone interested?)
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Poster Message
Blondbeard
Level: Smitemaster
Rank Points: 1486
IP: Logged
icon DROD CDs (+4)  
At one point in my life I thought I wanted to collect certain things. I think I was wrong. Do anyone want my DROD CDs? I live in Sweden, so I expect shipping will be quite expensive. I have: JtRH, TCB, Beethro's Teacher, Journey's End, Devilishly Dangerous Dungeons of DOOM, Smitemasters for Hire and The Truthelock Method. Including a map of dugandy that came with TCB. I suspect anyone interested in collecting and DROD who haven't had the chanse to purchase them might be interested :).
08-16-2018 at 08:01 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply
karlpopper
Level: Master Delver
Rank Points: 263
icon Re: DROD CDs (0)  
I'm interested to know what's going on that you are purging.

I assume you are Swedish, with a handle like that!

A colleague at work told me that in Sweden, Denmark and Norway folk of a certain age start doing what they call "death clearing".

This involves culling all your crap whilst you are still healthy, so that you don't leave a huge headache for your children.

Is this what you're doing?

There's a gaming history museum around here (San Francisco) that actively seeks these artefacts. Let's see if you get a private taker.

08-16-2018 at 08:53 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts Quote Reply
NoahT
Rank Points: 1133
icon Re: DROD CDs (0)  
karlpopper wrote: There's a gaming history museum around here (San Francisco) that actively seeks these artefacts. Let's see if you get a private taker.
Looks like there's actually two of them here in the Bay Area. This one based in Silicon Valley appears to not currently have a physical location, but this one is right in my hometown of Oakland.

My stuff:
Click here to view the secret text

[Last edited by NoahT at 08-07-2019 09:46 AM]
08-16-2018 at 10:54 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts High Scores This architect's holds Quote Reply
Blondbeard
icon Re: DROD CDs (+4)  
Death is hopefully far away :). My wife and my two children, on the other hand, are right here. We live in a two room apartment, and my wife has decided it's time to make our jome less cluttered. These CDs have been laying in a drawer for ten years, without me apreciating them. I still like them, and they do have nostalgic vallue, but I don't think I would cry if they left our home :). And it feels nice if they could reach a home where they would be more appreciated.
08-17-2018 at 08:16 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply
Blondbeard
icon Re: DROD CDs (+1)  
CDs are now on their way to Skell.
09-04-2018 at 12:22 PM
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Caravel Forum : Caravel Boards : General : DROD CDs (anyone interested?)
Surf To:

Forum Rules:
Can I post a new topic? No
Can I reply? No
Can I read? Yes
HTML Enabled? No
UBBC Enabled? Yes
Words Filter Enable? No

Contact Us | CaravelGames.com