Announcement: Please read the Rules Topic for some general rules and etiquette before using the Hints and Solutions system.

Caravel Forum : DROD Boards : Hints and Solutions : Alkan's Crypt : Orientations : 1 North
Get Help for a Room Post Reply
Poster Message
FROST
Level: Roachling
Rank Points: 14
IP: Logged
icon Alkan's Crypt : Orientations : 1 North (+1)  
ok 3 mimic potions in the room but only 2 usable...think one must be used on snake but to get last center roach you need 2 so I'm stuck here can any one shove me in the right direction
06-21-2018 at 07:59 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts Quote Reply
martz
Level: Smiter
Rank Points: 414
icon Re: Alkan's Crypt : Orientations : 1 North (+1)  
The two decoys are needed to remove the centre roach, the easiest way to kill the serpent is
Click here to view the secret text

Progress - Gavin G
06-21-2018 at 09:25 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts High Scores Quote Reply
FROST
Level: Roachling
Rank Points: 14
icon Re: Alkan's Crypt : Orientations : 1 North (+1)  
martz wrote:
The two decoys are needed to remove the centre roach, the easiest way to kill the serpent is
Click here to view the secret text
Thanks for the quick response tis all I needed

06-21-2018 at 10:12 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts Quote Reply
Get Help for a Room Post Reply
Caravel Forum : DROD Boards : Hints and Solutions : Alkan's Crypt : Orientations : 1 North
Surf To:

Forum Rules:
Can I post a new topic? No
Can I reply? No
Can I read? Yes
HTML Enabled? No
UBBC Enabled? Yes
Words Filter Enable? No

Contact Us | CaravelGames.com